What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Birthday ICmag

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
happy B day ICmag............ICmag has been good for me and has taught me to grow too. I do feel at home here.. thanks again

H

Hazyfontazy

wow

wow

an what a great 6 years its been ,,

also means i quit cigarettes 6 years ago in june :woohoo: ,thanks Gypsy for convincing me to quit the nastiest drug habit in the universe,cheers man :biggrin:

M

mosca negra

Happy, Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy, Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

This is a WONDERFUL place to be...

Cheers!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Coming up on 7 years...

Coming up on 7 years...

Almost that time again. Gonna be 7 years. Wow... Can you believe it? We've seen a lot of changes over the years here, but one thing has remained constant. IC's commitment to us. I've learned just about everything I know about growing from here and the experiences I've had while growing. Thank you, thank you, ICMag!!! :thank you:

GreatLakes THC :joint:

1TokeRedeux

Time flies when you are blessed with so many great friends!

Hard to believe so much time has passed, seems like last month OG went down! LOL

1T

Raedwulf

Yay :happybirthday: ICMag.
I'd like to add my best wishes for the future, and say thanks for being simply the best place for MJ growers & enthusiasts to be.
:thank you:

V

viking

Happy Birhtday Icmag.:thank you::jump::groupwave:
Best Mag and Forum online :)
Keep up the great work!:blowbubbles::happybirthday:

vukman

Veteran
:woohoo::dance013:

Just noticed this...please accept my belated best wishes.....

Thank you for giving me (us) a place to come and share information and knowledge about 'our beloved' plant.

:thank you:
vukman