What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Birthday ICmag

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its been 6 years since ICmag started up . I think its time to say Happy Birthday!!!!
Many people have been inspired to grow their own here and for this we thank ICmag Sooooo MUccccchhh!!

THANKS ICMAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Birthday ICMAG, it was the pics of amazing strains and buds that finally convinced my wife to do our first outdoor grow, She just loves this site now and it Inspires us both a lot
She even has her own grow room now lol
Thanks IC and all the people that make it the great place it is
Peace
shaunmulok

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1084.gif
ICMag!! Thanks Gypsy for letting us hang out here and grow some awesome ganja and make some friends for life!
I love this place :cathug:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thread is a few days early ... the actual first join date is Jan 20th but i figure this gives us the rest of the month to celebrate !!!!!!!! Nothing like celebrating !!!

Happy Birth Month ICmag !!!!!!!!

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
:party:
happy birthday icmag! What a great site. So many great ideas and great thinkers

Sleepy

Veteran
glad i found it when i did!!

glad i found it when i did!!

Happy Birthday, icmag.com!!

thank you gypsy, dutchgrown, oldpink, the babbas, and all the mods and all of you!!

i have learned a lot and still have a lot to learn!:huggg:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Bday IC mag..!!!

Best wishes to EVERYONE, Gypsy, Supermods, Mods, Subscribers, Donors, Mentors, Members, Douches, All who help run this site without you it it wouldnt be here...!!!

Thanks,,,Benji...