Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > So...what's up today?

Thread Title Search
So...what's up today? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2018, 06:11 PM #1
Putembk

Putembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nice
So...what's up today?

Howdy old stoners. Just wondering what is going on in your world today.

Winter is fast approaching and I slow down my grow in the summer to attend to outside chores. But, all lights have been re-lamped, new filters and everything has been cleaned in preparation for the indoor season.

Today is gonna be a nice warm fall day so I will get a walk in later. I have two Lemon Betty's and a Golden Pineapple just about to finish so am getting 2 Lucinda's and a Jackie O ready to replace them.

Still need to clean up in my grow area a bit so I think I will knock that out yet this morning.

One more cup of coffee and will get my lazy ass in gear.
Putembk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2018, 07:02 PM #2
7thson

7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future
Started my seeds yesterday.Have the room ready and waiting to flip the switch.

And it is a great time of year for walks with family and dogs.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:08 PM #3
Putembk

Putembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nice
Ok, finished all cleaning. I am a neat freak as far as my grow area goes. Amazing how much time I spend cleaning. But, if I stay on top of it....not so bad.

@ 7thson....I popped 4 Sweet Tooth seeds a while back and 3 turned out to be males. That is the thing I dislike about seeds. Damn things wouldn't show sex until I flipped them. Only took 3 days in the HPS lights for them to show. Pulled the males and now I have 3 dead holes in my flower tent. Wasted time. Plus had to take cuts from each to insure the continuance of the strain....pulled 9 of 12 starts....more wasted time....

Plants from seeds are more vibrant but I make up for that with out this boy/girl thing.

Ok, time for a walk. Actually has gotten pretty warm outside. Gonna do 6 miles today with a smoke break somewhere along the way.
Putembk is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 01:07 PM #4
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
Still freakin' hot down here in Florida. Days still hot, 88F with lows still in low 70s. Waiting to flip to HPS. Veg using LED. Small cab. 3 C-99 and Sweet Skunk. Hope at least 1 female. I think 1 is. Stinks when tying her down, pushing her under the screen. But just waiting for cooler temps to flower. Around 13 weeks veg I think.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-04-2018, 01:33 PM #5
LadyGuru

LadyGuru has a spectacular aura aboutLadyGuru has a spectacular aura aboutLadyGuru has a spectacular aura aboutLadyGuru has a spectacular aura about
We are getting the first rains of the season, and loving every bit.
LadyGuru is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 03:19 PM #6
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond reputeSt. Phatty has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

Pimping my Cold-adapted coffee seeds to people with land in coastal California.
St. Phatty is online now Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 04:38 PM #7
7thson

7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future7thson has a brilliant future
[quote=Putembk;8395406]Ok, finished all cleaning. I am a neat freak as far as my grow area goes. Amazing how much time I spend cleaning. But, if I stay on top of it....not so bad.

@ 7thson....I popped 4 Sweet Tooth seeds a while back and 3 turned out to be males. That is the thing I dislike about seeds. Damn things wouldn't show sex until I flipped them. Only took 3 days in the HPS lights for them to show. Pulled the males and now I have 3 dead holes in my flower tent. Wasted time. Plus had to take cuts from each to insure the continuance of the strain....pulled 9 of 12 starts....more wasted time....

Plants from seeds are more vibrant but I make up for that with out this boy/girl thing.

I wish i could do clones but don't like the idea of people sending me clones in the mail and I don't do perpetual.

Old 10-04-2018, 05:14 PM #8
Putembk

Morning all. Sitting here sucking down another cup before going down to the grow. Lights just came on.

Cold front moving in on Colorado and the next 4 days are gonna be cold and wet. I will probably pick the last of my peppers and tomato's today. Can anybody say "Fried Green Tomato's? Still have Horseradish, beets and carrots left. Will be putting the veggie garden to bed before long.

@tthson. I have always done clones. I have worked a long time to get the strains I/my friends want. I pick up and let a strain go a couple of times a year but keep most every steady. Just picked up Sweet Tooth #3 a while back and the first on is 3 weeks into flower. Looks like a small yielding plant, at least on this first run. Most of my keepers yield well because of limited space.

Ok, lights have been on for 15 minutes.....gonna go stick my nose in and see what is happening.....

BB later....
Putembk is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 05:32 PM #9
7thson

Your ending your outdoor garden and I'm just starting mine.Just got some cukes and dill going,this time of year.

Heard good things about sweet tooth.

Old 10-04-2018, 11:43 PM #10
Putembk

Afternoon all.

Yup, the garden is all but toast. I still have to process horseradish. Pain but my wife and I can't get enough of the stuff. Will spend the winter adding soil from my grow downstairs to it.

Took a ride with my neighbor out to the local reservoir to look at potential fishing spots for him and his grandson. Two retired old men farting around at the lake. Couldn't smoke as he doesn't indulge...to bad for him.

Back home and watching Baseball Playoffs. Out to dinner tonight.
Putembk is offline Quote