Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > New York medical marijuana starts, people are not allowed to grow or smoke at home

Thread Title Search
New York medical marijuana starts, people are not allowed to grow or smoke at home Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2016, 08:59 PM #1
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of
New York medical marijuana starts, people are not allowed to grow or smoke at home

Five manufacturers were granted grow licenses by the state, and each is allowed to run four dispensaries.
Some one is making all the cash, dispensaries can make $1 million profit in a year.

Counties where the dispensaries are located will receive 22.5 percent of that revenue.

No smoking allowed.
Why no smoking?
Commissioner Howard Zucker claimed edibles, oils, and vaporization can deliver marijuana just as effectively as smoking.

What can patients buy? How much will it cost?
According to Vita, the first wave of patients will be able to purchase an eyedropper full of liquid marijuana they can drop under their tongue. These will cost between $100 and $300 each.

https://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...explained.html
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2016, 09:01 PM #2
breederbrad
Banned

breederbrad has a spectacular aura aboutbreederbrad has a spectacular aura aboutbreederbrad has a spectacular aura aboutbreederbrad has a spectacular aura about
epic fail
breederbrad is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2016, 09:05 PM #3
_tessarecting

_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future
I feel like im living in the twilight zone more and more all the time

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2016, 10:55 PM #4
paper thorn

paper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to behold
Shaggy, I tried to tell these New York guys that there MMJ law was crap, but they just jeered and sneered and asked me all smartassy if I knew what dabs were.

I guess they thought it would be awesome and they would be dabbing with the blessing of the state.

I said, "dude, once the guys in power figure out that there is such a thing as 'dabs', no way they'll be ok with that. You'll be doing patches and tinctures", and sure enough...

NFT, Bubba, rocks, cats, dogs and stuff Current Grow (sorta)

Old Seeds, New Strains (not) current grow OLD thread

Come on son 3600 watts OLDER thread

Great song, check it out.

Ray Hubbard singing Beauty Way

Quote:
im babbling again i see,better get to trimming....and some rush 2112!
unclefishstick

Rachel Flotard sing Anchor Song, she's so perfect, maybe it's the hair

Blaze Foley singing WW3, cool song
paper thorn is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2016, 10:59 PM #5
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Ain't that all....and a bag of chips?! Why even bother....sheesh.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiod in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12.50 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2016, 11:19 PM #6
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
So it's not an Onion article.

If you went back in time to the 1930's, when hemp was legal and Americans also consumed Cannabis via its role in the pharmacopeia used by American pharmacists and doctors ...

and tried to pull this bullshit, NO ONE would call it 'legalization'.

What they are doing is similar to Disaster Capitalism.

They know something is going to go down, Cannabis wise.

So they do some monkey busines and call it "legalization".

But it's not Legalization, it's Monkey Business that's been labelled "Legalization".
St. Phatty is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2016, 11:24 PM #7
igrowone

igrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant future
it's a suck ass law, that was known when they put this Frankenstein together
this is what you get when the politicians get to decide what you should get
i hope they all burn

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2016, 11:36 PM #8
Unclecrash

Unclecrash has a spectacular aura aboutUnclecrash has a spectacular aura aboutUnclecrash has a spectacular aura about
I sure hope the voters dont let this happen in Mi. I have seen first hand trying to get another patient, his wife was all happy it will be legal for everyone . I told her wait a minute you better read the fine print you vote wrong and we could be smoking crap.
Unclecrash is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2016, 11:39 PM #9
Unclecrash

Unclecrash has a spectacular aura aboutUnclecrash has a spectacular aura aboutUnclecrash has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by igrowone View Post
it's a suck ass law, that was known when they put this Frankenstein together
this is what you get when the politicians get to decide what you should get
i hope they all burn
this is exactly what they are going to try to pull in Mi. The cops and Mi gov met WITHOUT THE PEOPLE testifed they dont want grows in the houses, and sent a bill off to the senate to try and hog tie the market with the laws they set.
Unclecrash is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2016, 12:17 AM #10
The Revolution
Banned

The Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of light
I thought MI already had all the laws in place for years now, what do u mean this is what theyre going to do in MI>
The Revolution is offline Quote