Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Thread Title Search
Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2006, 02:45 AM #1
bubbleman
Bubble Ambassador

bubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to all
Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

well, this was a thread i started about a year and a half ago, mainly inspired at the time by a good friend of mine, the trichomefarmer, and his wonderful hashy melty shots. I want to get all our best shots back into a thread> as the one over at og, was becoming legendary. THe amount of beautiful shots in that thread, has to be recreated . So here i am to start the ball rolling. The only thing i ask, is please do not place oil shots in this thread, as this is the INSPIRATIONAL HASH SHOTS. iF ITS HASH, POST IT. if its oil, start an inspirational oil thread.
With that said, i will throw a few up for starters, but over the course of the next month, i will try and throw all two thousand plus bubble shots i had over at OG, so as to have another great place for this information and photographs to be.
Thanks gypsy and everyone here at Icmag, i am realy gonna start to make this home.
GIve thanks

bubble man

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2006, 02:59 AM #2
Perhaps

Perhaps has a spectacular aura aboutPerhaps has a spectacular aura aboutPerhaps has a spectacular aura aboutPerhaps has a spectacular aura about
That thread needs a book made out of it.
Perhaps is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:00 AM #3
Perhaps

Perhaps has a spectacular aura aboutPerhaps has a spectacular aura aboutPerhaps has a spectacular aura aboutPerhaps has a spectacular aura about
It was a true OG gem.
Perhaps is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:08 AM #4
Perhaps

All a bit sad really, glad to see it will be back.

PM me with an addy Bmon, I have got a big parcel of pictures for you.

Perhaps is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:09 AM #5
bubbleman
Bubble Ambassador

bubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to allbubbleman is a name known to all
Just uploading my shots onto the icmag servor, once im done, i will be able to get these on here realy fast. I also want to see from all the big meltheads out there, oil baron, maximo, perhapsyourgiddyaunt, trichomefarmer, and so many others, please feel free to dump all your best hash shots into this thread. lets make this as incredible as it was, when it was on Og, and surpass even that.
Bless

bubble man

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:11 AM #6
Perhaps

Inspirational enough for you ?

All made will Bubblebags and a bit of love.

Perhaps is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:19 AM #7
Perhaps

Moi melthead ? Hands up, I confess 100% melthead, pot geek, canna nerd and bubble shot bandit.

sometimes the pics get better the higher you get but only sometimes

Perhaps is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:28 AM #8
bubbleman
Bubble Ambassador

Totaly INSPIRATIONAL. those are amazing as always perhaps. cannot wait to get together with you again and share camera tips>( mostly i want to pick your brain lol)
ok, figured out how to upload these pics, will put more up.

peace
bubble man

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:48 AM #9
bubbleman
Bubble Ambassador

Welli went down to my other computer,which has way more shots than my laptop.So now i can realy put up some great shots. This series of shots was catpiss bubblehash that was so damn white,i could resit pressing a little up for the camera's.
Here is more inspiration from this part of the world. join in anytime.

bubbleman

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2006, 05:04 AM #10

Bubbleman : GREAT hash pics
IceHASH

HASHmix

Peace & Smoke ZE

_ ° O _