Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Welcome to Female Seeds

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Welcome to Female Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2005, 01:04 PM #1
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Welcome to Female Seeds

Dear reader,
Thank you for tuning in to this forum and our company Female Seeds.
We are here to support you as much as possible in every way we can.
But please be patient as we can’t be here all the time and are often very busy in the garden messing around with plants, sending off packages to waiting customers, answering other messages, picking up the phone or finally finding a moment to take a little breather...

So, sorry if our hobbying around with plants causes you the inconvenience of having to wait a few days on an answer, but there are also many other kind people on this forum who are more than capable to answer many questions you have, and we will be around enough to help out.

Have a nice day!!

The Female Seeds Team

Last edited by Female Seeds; 08-08-2005 at 01:13 PM..
Female Seeds is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:53 PM #2

we understand.that you have a litle troble doing everything especialy now when Francine is busy whith your baby

have a nice time

Old 12-08-2005, 03:05 AM #3
The_Skunkist

High Ferry !!! I don't really know where to post this one !!!!

Ice x Santa Maria

Last edited by The_Skunkist; 10-12-2007 at 07:06 PM..

Old 12-08-2005, 04:31 PM #4

Beutiful one Mr. Skunkist! This is a Female Seeds strain? Can I buy theese seeds anywhere??? Sorry if I am OT..

Old 12-24-2005, 04:40 AM #5

Talking low odour

hi i am interested in female seeds can you give advise on low odour female seeds..cheers alza

Old 08-24-2006, 01:03 PM #6

c99 with balls.

i know i've already tried once for a litle help, so thought i'd try direct to yourself, by the sounds of it you been a bit busy with nappys,and i have son myself, i know what shitty nappies can do!!!!! i have 4 x line on the grow, now 3 nl x ice, seem to be growing real well, have 2 phenos, n 1 a tad smaller(cms), no balls so far, just pistels and before 12/12,still on 18 a day, but heres the problem, i am quite a grow virgin (3rd in), now the c99 dont have pistels, just lots of little tiny infact stalky type thingys, they dont look like balls or pistels forming, am sure there ballocks forming, now do i rip her out now or wait till i turn to flower (1 week left of 18)and see what ratio i've got. 1 nl x ice has that many pre sex pistels its silly, only 36 days old from seed. was thinking of cloning but already trimmed low growth off,( not much, bottom 2 nodes.) also sysytem can only run 4 plants a time. so am in a pickle if cindys a he/she. please advise,,,,

Old 09-20-2006, 02:10 PM #7

I would definately wait until you can positively identify either female or male preflowers even if you must go 12/12 for awhile its too early to trash it just yet

Old 10-14-2006, 09:36 PM #8
zhugeliang

zhugeliang is on a distinguished road
Are there any sites that sell your seeds that you can use a credit card on? I hate to have to wait until a money order gets to them before I wait the 2 week period before I get them. Seedsdirect seems to be down and Seedsboutique is not taking cc for the time being.
zhugeliang is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2006, 02:41 PM #9
Thomas Cherry
GREEN STAR

Thomas Cherry will become famous soon enough
I LOVE YOU FEMALESEEDS.NL !!!!!!!

Hello FS crew and, wha' gwan - big up?

Cinnamon - 67 days flowering (the maroon+crimson girl)

Thomas Cherry is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2006, 05:42 PM #10
AzLaker

AzLaker is on a distinguished road
Purchased a 4 pack of feminized Northern Lights a couple of months ago. Germinated 2 seeds, both popped and planted. One made it, the other plant didn't, that was my fault. Six weeks later plant looks real good. Just now starting to show pre-flowers, so will clone soon. Will let you know how she turns out.
AzLaker
AzLaker is offline Quote