Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Just moved to Devils Canyon.

Thread Title Search
Just moved to Devils Canyon. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-05-2018, 09:38 AM #1
Alpha Ava

Alpha Ava is on a distinguished road
Just moved to Devils Canyon.

Hi everyone my name is ava im 38 i come from usa. and im a new member on icmag. you may recognize me from other forums where i posted in threads every wednesday. when i got offered the property i was speechless. after i got over the shock i was bouncing off the walls from being so excited. since some of you new guys might not know me im going to tell you some simple facts about my self. the first fact about me is i love making videos. when i was younger my brother and i would dream of being in hightimes. my favorite colors are a secret i like relaxing on my floaty or swimming in the pool. fun fact my birthday is december 22 just 3 days before xmas my favorite holiday. i have 2 siblings a little brother and older sister. i hope you guys enjoyed my intro and im excited to be a new member.
Alpha Ava is offline Quote

Old 10-05-2018, 09:48 AM #2
Cvh

Cvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud of
Welcome to the forum!
Cvh is offline Quote

Old 10-05-2018, 06:20 PM #3
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Welcome to ICMag!!

Old 10-06-2018, 03:27 AM #4
Alpha Ava

This years theme has been routine. so i guess i will just show you my night time routine. after the days work is done i like to exercise. for example riding my bike or hoverboard. after i re-energize i usually like to talk to friends. i like to watch social media videos and go on youtube until i get called for dinner. after dinner i pick out my outfit for the next day. i have outfit number 2 when i went to be super stylish. every night i take a relaxing shower. after all my energy is out i like to relax with a book or a lap top. i usually go on my laptop for 45minutes to 1hr.

Old 10-09-2018, 10:23 PM #5
Alpha Ava

I dont know whats got into me but lately ive been obsessed with blue dream. blue dream anything, i love it, clothes food anything i love it. the last run was good but now i feel like shopping and i need some new blue dream clothes for my wardrobe. im actually in the checkout line waiting right now. i love the color bluedream.

Old 10-11-2018, 02:43 PM #6
oldgrayhair

oldgrayhair is a jewel in the rougholdgrayhair is a jewel in the rougholdgrayhair is a jewel in the rougholdgrayhair is a jewel in the rougholdgrayhair is a jewel in the rougholdgrayhair is a jewel in the rough
Poor kid confused ICmag for FB

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:21 PM #7
Alpha Ava

I have a cat named nugget. today is pretty much the best day ever. i just love nugget he is probably the sweetest pet ever. i think im just going to have a mini fashion show today.

Old 10-11-2018, 09:42 PM #8
Alpha Ava

Someone dropped off a present outside my house. xmas is not for a few months so im not sure who its from. its not a normal house strange and magical things have been to known to happen to people using the house. its not meant for mischievous acts. im not sure what ive been waiting for its time to do work. maybe i should start off with something easy. sometimes i feel life is not magical and that i have failed and live in a fake legend. this whole experience has been so strange but so cool.

Old 10-22-2018, 09:00 AM #9
Alpha Ava

This weeks theme is my secret life. so i thought it would be the perfect time to tell you about my life as a celebrity stylist. today i have a camera crew following me around taking pictures of the plants and everything i do. 4hrs is my max cause it gets really hard and i also have school. sometimes they can be a bit difficult to work with. there good people that usually get me really good stuff. at the end of the day i would not want anyone but them around me. i have one friend thats the best stylist ever she always has perfect outfits. she has been my stylist for a few months now. she is the best there is, she is amazing, always knows my style and gets me what i want. now that we are finally done growing i have to deliver the product to my client. my work for today is done. i wonder how everyone will react when they learn about my life as a celebrity stylist.

Old 10-22-2018, 10:32 AM #10
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of lightdimodz is a glorious beacon of light
high & welcome

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz is offline Quote