Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > The Munchie Mansion > What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Thread Title Search
What Are You Eating Right Now!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2018, 01:11 PM #5871
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Cooking mixed veggies with real butter.

Working on Something Sneaky
troutman is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2018, 02:41 PM #5872
kaochiu

kaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud of
Red Mullets. So... yeah, salt, some flour, olive oil, three minutes, done. Baby potatoes (boiled and fried) to go with. Beer to wash it down. Coffee. Palinka shot. A spliff. Siesta. Work again.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2018, 05:03 PM #5873
superx

superx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant future
Those mullet look tasty..

Cauliflower with cheese sauce, added some mustard grain seed to the sauce.

Had plans to bake a ham, maybe next time.

Bit on the quiet side round these parts without Noyd & Moose the past bit, guess people come and go.
superx is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2018, 01:20 AM #5874
rod58

rod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by superx View Post
Those mullet look tasty..

Cauliflower with cheese sauce, added some mustard grain seed to the sauce.

Had plans to bake a ham, maybe next time.

Bit on the quiet side round these parts without Noyd & Moose the past bit, guess people come and go.
yeah , tis a shame mate but we can hope one or both will come back !

bacon and a egg with my spicy fruit chutney in a wrap ..coffee of course !
rod58 is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2018, 01:31 AM #5875
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Sometimes I don't eat and just stare at the sun for my nutrients.

Ok I'm not that crazy yet lol. Just had a heap of garlic Basmati rice with sauteed broccoli rabe and mushrooms. Short grain rice can go fuck itself unless its Japanese food.

Hitting the beer hard tonight in anticipation for Game 5 of the ALCS. Go Red Sox!
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2018, 02:25 AM #5876
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
Sometimes I don't eat and just stare at the sun for my nutrients.
Vitamin D obtained by sun exposure is the best way to get it. Too bad we can't get all vitamins that way.

Old 10-19-2018, 07:54 PM #5877
Cvh

Cvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud of
French frites and steak.
Cvh is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 03:32 AM #5878
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
What the fuck dude. I'm so sick of wasting money on low quality fruit. I just threw out 3 mangoes and a couple plums. All were discolored and mushy on the inside. Nothing to do with ripeness.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 04:51 AM #5879
rod58

rod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
What the fuck dude. I'm so sick of wasting money on low quality fruit. I just threw out 3 mangoes and a couple plums. All were discolored and mushy on the inside. Nothing to do with ripeness.
thats it GS ..all about the outside presentation and not whats inside .
and we're all to blame by demanding the best from our supermarkets . we had a doco here on sbs about food waste because of supermarkets not buying anything that was deformed , had a spot on it or bananas with a backward bend . showed farmers dumping thousands of tonnes of good fruit and vege's .
so in response woolies created an area selling bent and rain spotted fruit and vege's , cheap . because they got it from farmers for next to nothing and everyone got stuck in and bought the stuff .
i see now though the price of it isn't much different from the other stuff ...thieving bastards !!
smoko time , so homemade bikkies , flat crunchy things with melted chocolate on top and some moccona coffee .
rod58 is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 05:50 AM #5880
troutman
Seed Whore

Boiling a few red potatoes that I eat with real butter.