Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Karma Genetics > Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Thread Title Search
Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........ Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2018, 09:01 PM #1941
GFS_Nic

GFS_Nic will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger102 View Post
But when you grow your own, it damn sure keeps you off the streets, buying shit you hope it is what the dealers says and getting shorted), sounds like you're LAME and need to go back to growing 101.

That's very true in my case, i can't sell weed in my country, it's still very illegal but it keep me away off street shady dealers. All your arguments are valid, but i was just saying that it is a bummer for me, i can't afford to buy the new strains. I was really not saying that is not justified and he does not deserve money for his work. Sorry for my bad english.
GFS_Nic is online now Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 10:20 PM #1942
Digger102

Digger102 has a spectacular aura aboutDigger102 has a spectacular aura aboutDigger102 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFS_Nic View Post
That's very true in my case, i can't sell weed in my country, it's still very illegal but it keep me away off street shady dealers. All your arguments are valid, but i was just saying that it is a bummer for me, i can't afford to buy the new strains. I was really not saying that is not justified and he does not deserve money for his work. Sorry for my bad english.

Hi, my reply wasn't directed towards you, it was for the person that called breeders lame for trying to make money. Your English is fine, I didn't know you spoke English badly until you mentioned it. A price jump would catch anyone off guard that wasnt expecting it
Digger102 is offline Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 10:41 AM #1943
Karma G

Karma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud of
I have loads of gear for sale on 70 to 80 euro a pack. That is my aiming price on reproduced seed stock.

The way i work brings a cost. I dont work fast and these seeds been realy tested, that cost time and money, when its a new LTD the price goes up because of lower returns because of the low number of pacl to recoupe the cost. I could sell them at almost halve if i didnt test. Ore when i produce more then 500 packs.

Still these seeds are cheaper then many US company.s where the standard is 150 dollar these days.

When on a lower budget i always advice to buy the older well proven strains that where released around 2011, when buying in EU there almost always a freebie with it aswell of few seeds. Making the price below 5 euro a seed for reg.s thats in my eyes realy low for the quality and geniun bred honesty.

Dont want them just dont buy them. To call me lame for this just shows me no respect for how i work ore comparison in todays market. I hear all the time from other breeders i am cheap compared. Witch i can be because i sell higher and longer time on same exact strain.

The new LTD.s on numbers are
200 packs on the DiFrutti and Double Funk
The RadoBanger is just 50 packs.

They should be priced between 90 and 110 euro. I sell them for less then halve of that to distributor.

Bumb in to me in person somwhere and i sell them to you for wholesale all day.

I give away seed every week to people and pay postage.

Most people here for years have gotten seeds gifted by me.

Im doing this because i want to, seedsales dont get me rich at all. I make more with consulting on genetics then the seedcompany. I can make a living from it these days and pit bread on my fam table.

I aint as the EU seedcompany.s bulk spanish produced switch seeds type company. They can be this cheap by producing millions of seeds in polly tunnels in a rough way of producing.

Biker Kush 1st Rosin GanjaTimeCup Barcelona Spain
White OG 1st Indica Zaragoza Fresh Cup Spain 2015
Headbanger 2nd Sativa IC420 Growers Cup 2015
Headbanger Shatter 1st Overall Secret Cup Spain 2015
White OG 1st Indoor
Herbes del Dimoni 2015 Balearic Cup’s
White OG 1st Indoor Copa THC Valencia 2015
White OG 1st Indica Oilhunters cup 2014
White OG 1st Indica Copa Elite Sur 2014
Point Break 1st Indoor Copa Del Plata 2014
OG Kush s1 1st Indica BCN Breeders cup 2014
Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2014
Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Growers cup 2014
Happy Kush 2nd Indica IC420 Growers Cup 2014
Headbanger 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2013
Dominator 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2011
White OG 3rd Indica Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2010
Amnesia (D-cut) 1st Sativa IC420 Breeders Cup 2009
Happy Brother 3rd Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2009
Dominator 3rd Sativa IC420 breeders cup 2008

Karma G is offline Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 10:48 AM #1944
UncleBens

UncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the rough
Headbanger and Orange Sorbet - Day 30

Headbanger are two rows on the left, sorbet is the row on the right.
UncleBens is online now Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 10:52 AM #1945
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud of
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Respect to Karma for this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma G View Post
I have loads of gear for sale on 70 to 80 euro a pack. That is my aiming price on reproduced seed stock.

The way i work brings a cost. I dont work fast and these seeds been realy tested, that cost time and money, when its a new LTD the price goes up because of lower returns because of the low number of pacl to recoupe the cost. I could sell them at almost halve if i didnt test. Ore when i produce more then 500 packs.

Still these seeds are cheaper then many US company.s where the standard is 150 dollar these days.

When on a lower budget i always advice to buy the older well proven strains that where released around 2011, when buying in EU there almost always a freebie with it aswell of few seeds. Making the price below 5 euro a seed for reg.s thats in my eyes realy low for the quality and geniun bred honesty.

Dont want them just dont buy them. To call me lame for this just shows me no respect for how i work ore comparison in todays market. I hear all the time from other breeders i am cheap compared. Witch i can be because i sell higher and longer time on same exact strain.

The new LTD.s on numbers are
200 packs on the DiFrutti and Double Funk
The RadoBanger is just 50 packs.

They should be priced between 90 and 110 euro. I sell them for less then halve of that to distributor.

Bumb in to me in person somwhere and i sell them to you for wholesale all day.

I give away seed every week to people and pay postage.

Most people here for years have gotten seeds gifted by me.

Im doing this because i want to, seedsales dont get me rich at all. I make more with consulting on genetics then the seedcompany. I can make a living from it these days and pit bread on my fam table.

I aint as the EU seedcompany.s bulk spanish produced switch seeds type company. They can be this cheap by producing millions of seeds in polly tunnels in a rough way of producing.

luposolitario: when the devil caresses you wants something

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is online now Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 10:56 AM #1946
GFS_Nic

GFS_Nic will become famous soon enough
Hi KG,

Sorry i did not want to start a debate about the price of your LTD line. I'm a big fan of your work, i would not complain about it. The price point on all the others "classic" strains (from 60 to 80€) is very reasonable and fair in my point of view and you are right, you are one of the cheapest for that kind of fire. All work deserve a retribution.
Wish you the best.

Peace
GFS_Nic is online now Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 11:10 AM #1947
UncleBens

UncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the rough
Orange Sorbet Day 30 12/12

Not the best pic but heres orange sorbet at day 30... Smells really nice, buds are beefing up quick too.

Old 10-12-2018, 12:24 PM #1948
jhonnymastice

jhonnymastice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBens View Post
Not the best pic but heres orange sorbet at day 30... Smells really nice, buds are beefing up quick too.

View Image
hi unclebens , did u find some hermie phenos on the orange sorbet ?
jhonnymastice is offline Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 12:42 PM #1949
UncleBens

There was a couple balls on one plant but i had underwatered it a couple of times immediately beforehand. Picked them off and none returned so far. Nothing else on the rest of the orange sorbets or fruitbowls either
Old 10-12-2018, 12:47 PM #1950
superx

superx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
LAME!

WHY the price increase Karma?

If it's not you that is asking more for the same exact beans then you need to CAP what the banks are selling your gear at!
Realistically speaking, you expect the breeder to tell the seed banks exactly what they should be selling the seeds for? also inform all the other vendors they all must keep inline and charge the same price?
superx is offline Quote