Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > How long are folks flushing?

Thread Title Search
How long are folks flushing? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2018, 06:59 AM #11
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignignokt View Post
Meh.... no flush.

(sorry, i grow in soil, i didn't realize it's in the coco section)
Yeah I'm not growing in coco either, sorry for posting here but the way I see it what you grow in doesn't really matter. We're all growing the same plant. I was just showing the effect of removing all nutrients for 14 days at the end of flower.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2018, 07:29 AM #12
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
20 days before I chop I run double the container size with 20ml molasses and 30ml fulpower, then 9 days of plain water, then 10 days before chop 10ml molasses and 20ml fulpower double container size, then RO water till chop. Colder the water in the last week the better.

Old 10-09-2018, 04:12 PM #13
al70

al70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyTaxi View Post
20 days before I chop I run double the container size with 20ml molasses and 30ml fulpower, then 9 days of plain water, then 10 days before chop 10ml molasses and 20ml fulpower double container size, then RO water till chop. Colder the water in the last week the better.
Me too, my customers adore the flavour from my finished product 1 tablespoon of blackstrap molasses per gallon of ph'd water, yummy, goodluck.

Old 10-11-2018, 08:27 AM #14
maimunji

maimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to behold
I wonder when you guys watering 4-5-6 times per cycle isn't 14 days flush too much? With 6 watering per day to run off plants will be flushed after 3 days. Share your experience.
maimunji is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2018, 01:55 PM #15
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
I am guilty over overflushing, but no one has ever complained. I have noticed my best looking ash came from a harvest I did not flush as long, but it did not taste as good as the stuff I have now. I get a slightly grey to white ash, it could be from the way I dry/cure but would love to hear suggestions on how to get that real white ash back with the flavor

Old 10-17-2018, 05:34 AM #16
FunkBomb
Power Armor rules

FunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to all
Towards the end of flowering and a bit during flush I'll mix 1 teaspoon of EJ High Brix molasses per gallon of water. It adds a nice boost the plants like and really brings out the smells and oils.

-Funk

Bertrand Russell
FunkBomb is offline Quote