Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Repuk's First Outdoor Run: ACE's Honduras, Ethiopian and Lebanese

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Repuk's First Outdoor Run: ACE's Honduras, Ethiopian and Lebanese Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2018, 06:42 PM #221
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud of
Hola dubi!!!

Thanks to you Master, for everything! My pleasure! It was a blast, time flew I think I learnt more in those hours next to you than on the 10 years I've been growing!

Still digesting, it was an epic experience! I consider myself really lucky to have met you IRL, the trip was absolutely worth every second of it!

I removed males more than a week ago, hope they reflower!

repuk is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-08-2018, 07:13 PM #222
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
He really mentions Acapulco gold Nice times..

Repuk, did you really meet with Dubi? How can one meet Dubi? I want to meet him too
Now I'm jealous a bit

Have fun guys!
Koondense is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2018, 12:27 AM #223
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud of
Yesssss Luck? Destiny? Proximity? Odds? Stars aligned?

His beautiful work shows off the kind of person he is. His posts too.

We should gather sometime!!!
repuk is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:28 PM #224
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

Update

Some updates:

Revegged Zamaldelica

This lady is a completely different creature outdoors!

Honduras & Ethiopian

Ethiopian top

Honduras top
repuk is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:29 PM #225
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

I am afraid I screwed up leaving the males... hope they reflower!

Started feeding all of them with organic nutes & molasses.

Screwed too with the Panama Haze (3m+ tall), repotted it too late, tons of yellow leaves , hope she recovers!

Regular Panama is driving me crazy with that fizzy lemon / incense combo even with so short cure, cannot imagine how Panama Haze will be!!!!!
repuk is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:23 PM #226
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

Panama Haze

By the stretch rate I'm witnessing, I think it will reach her 3,5m+ Honduras/Ethiopian sisters soon...

Latest Pic:

Panama Haze Three Weeks Later

repuk is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2018, 12:02 PM #227
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

I have already picked mature seeds from the Ethiopian, easily spottable... not seeing white hairs, I'm afraid I screwed.

Hope she reflowers...
repuk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2018, 04:24 PM #228
Kaskadian

Kaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to allKaskadian is a name known to all
Really excellent work brother; you should be proud! I'm sorry I was absent for so much of the grow.

2018-2019 Indoors: Baked Beanz Malawi x Black Lime/Malawi
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....97#post8403797

2018 Indoors: Female Seeds Chem OG Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352668

2018 Indoors: ACE Purple Haze x Honduras (Landrace Sativa) Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8176377

2017 Outdoors (45N) Bogglegum, Blue Moon Rocks, and Lifesaver.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342429
Kaskadian is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2018, 11:48 AM #229
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

Thanks Kaskadian!

Phew... Was concerned with Leslie reaching us last night... when heard the gusts of wind I thought OK, say bye bye to your outdoor ladies... but no, they're all OK!

Thanks I hand picked like 30-40 seeds from the Ethiopian girl yesterday, I'm afraid Ethiopian is going to sprout wildly next year as some seeds will have flown for sure!
repuk is offline Quote

Old 10-14-2018, 02:44 PM #230
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

Just took a bucket and proceeded to fetch some seeds ala olive tree harvesting, i.e. place bucket underneath, then rock the branches and collect the seeds, as otherwise they're going to end up all in the ground.

Plenty of seeds... and small, neon green spiders! (cute!)

I'd say 5-10% of buds are/were maturing seeds. Small and dark mottled.

Honduras has much less, say 1%. Already fetched some, these are bigger, lighter color.

Argh screwed big time... I'd never thought they'll get so pollinized, just wanted a handful seeds and lots of bud, but seems I'm going to end up with the opposite, live and learn!
repuk is offline Quote