Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Citra Paradiso'

Thread Title Search
var 'Citra Paradiso' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2018, 06:41 PM #111
Robney

Robney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappi View Post
Not much grapefruit smell...yet
You must have a highly sweet skunk leaning pheno. The gf leaning pheno I got had the craziest sweet grapefruit stink to her. Looks Great by the way!
Robney is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2018, 04:11 AM #112
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji82 View Post
Amazing strain. Sweet, potent and nice high.
Did one a 12weeks, this was a truly a red eyed Herb.
Looking good. Got one mother, wich IS gona Be cloned. Def keeper��
12 weeks...shit, I was hoping for 10 weeks max.
Chappi is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2018, 04:19 AM #113
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in a SOG View Post
Why not get bending and tying dude?

Nice ladies!
I did already during veg. If you have to be training in flower then you fucked up in veg and I DEF Fucked up in veg lol!

After mainlining for 8 colas I did some LST instead of the usual trim for 16 and ended up with a super uneven canopy, which doesn’t happen with traditional mainfolding.

The upside was it saved me some time, I was already almost two months into veg after all the training and I think my yield will be similar just not 100% fat colas.
Chappi is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2018, 04:24 AM #114
Chappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robney View Post
You must have a highly sweet skunk leaning pheno. The gf leaning pheno I got had the craziest sweet grapefruit stink to her. Looks Great by the way!
Thanks Robney! I’m thinking the same about the SS leaning pheno. Looks like trichs are gonna come on HARD....the leafs are getting a lot of bumps where the trichs are starting to form, I’m talking about the bigger fan leafs! I’ll post more pics when it gets more sugary. I get a subtle smell of gf when I smash some fan leafs I trimmed off but other than that it’s just super effin sweet smelling, like a starburst, the yellow one.
Chappi is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2018, 05:29 PM #115
Robney

Robney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of light
Oh yeah def sounds like a SS leaner, and she will easily go 10 weeks, but she'll get real fat too, so at least the longer flower time comes with a nice yield!
Robney is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:16 PM #116
Benji82

Benji82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappi View Post
12 weeks...shit, I was hoping for 10 weeks max.
Much depends wich pheno you got, other i grow i chop 10-11weeks and was More My kind of effects.
Monitor youre trichs, they Will guide you
Benji82 is offline Quote

Old 10-14-2018, 04:34 PM #117
rcco

rcco will become famous soon enoughrcco will become famous soon enough
2 CPs under LEDs

Hi, i have 2 CPs, here is the first one (I thought i took pics from the 2 plants yesterday but today i have only one in the SD card, i was probably too high! :-)

4 weeks of 18/6, 1 week of 12/12 under LEDs, in 3 gal pots (11L), soil, organic. Topping at the 6th node and soft LST to get a bush.

those CPs are beautys, they are both healthy and strong plants, i love them, they look very promising. It seems i have both phenos well balanced indica/sativa. I will take picture of the second one as soon as possible. Anyway they looks almost the same, almost clones.

Greetz!

PS: thank you Chimera, keep up the good work!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	citra paradiso.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	473386 Click image for larger version

Name:	CP2 1 1s.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	473387 Click image for larger version

Name:	CP2 2 1s.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	473388 Click image for larger version

Name:	CP2 3 1s.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	473389
rcco is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:34 AM #118
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of light
my two Citra paradisos two weeks after the flip

Here goes my first attempt at uploading a pic, wish me well. Here are my two Citra Paradisos two weeks after flipping to 12/12. I'm pretty sure I have one sweet skunk leaner and one SPG leaner. The sweet skunk leaner may have to have clones taken and removed as it takes up a lot of space. Flipping rooted clones may be the best for the sweet skunk crosses for a tent dweller such as myself. God forbid the plants touch, lest it lead to dancing! Or worse.... And if you are curious the plants in the back are (left to right) Lullablox, NlXchemD and NlxChemd.
lamenamenumbers is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2018, 04:34 PM #119
bsgospel

bsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of light
Dancing?! to rock and roll music?! Not on my watch! Harumph!

Great looking plants!
bsgospel is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2018, 06:25 AM #120
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgospel View Post
Dancing?! to rock and roll music?! Not on my watch! Harumph!

Great looking plants!
Harumph indeed! They think they are clever and that I can't hear there boogie woogie music over the exhaust fan. I think one of them even said "nobody puts baby in a corner" to me when I put it back after watering. Plant children these days.
lamenamenumbers is offline Quote