Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > I suck at cloning. That's not a question but this is

Thread Title Search
I suck at cloning. That's not a question but this is Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2018, 04:43 AM #291
Putembk

Putembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud of
So many ways of doing this....some work some don't. I use 2" rock wool....soak them in a rooting solution for 45 minutes...put in a dome with a heat pad keeping the roots at 78f. I keep the dome moist but not dripping. As the rock wool starts to dry so will the dome. The rock wool will stay moist for 10 to 14 days. If no roots add a LITTLE bit of r/o water until roots appear.

Oh. keep the heat pad at 78f with a lamp rheostat. My .02. This method will result in over 90% success rate.
Putembk is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2018, 04:53 AM #292
Shalako

Shalako has a spectacular aura aboutShalako has a spectacular aura aboutShalako has a spectacular aura aboutShalako has a spectacular aura about
Cutting of your choice, with a little saliva, some Root Hormone powder from Home Depot, put in coco in a solo cup at 80* and keep them moist. So easy I believe anyone should be able to do it!
Shalako is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2018, 03:03 PM #293
moonymonkey

moonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the rough
clones more https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65816 from mr.meanmustard thnx peace mm/conecting thedots..
moonymonkey is offline Quote