Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > 87yr old tasered while reportedly gardening

Thread Title Search
87yr old tasered while reportedly gardening Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2018, 01:33 AM #21
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
Wearing out my rep early in the day.
me too. got my notice when i tried to give your post some. how ironic...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-21-2018, 02:36 PM #22
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Phatty View Post
The US is far from being the 'land of the free & the home of the brave'.

It quickly, after the Fed Reserve Act, became the land of the FEE and the home of the Slave!
MJPassion is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-21-2018, 03:38 PM #23
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Lightbulb

Going off on a tangent ... people talk about the Collapse of the USSA.

How does one measure that ?

What demarcated the collapse of the USSR - they couldn't keep Ukraine in line ? (with the US sending their own proxies into Ukraine, and Israel setting up military sites which I hear Russia bombed ... OK that last part is after 1989.)

Or is it just a case of, the "Victor" gets to write the history books ?

I could not imagine a more corrupt & criminal & make-work organization that the US gov. and all the little governments that support it.

Personally I think 'the year' for the USA might be 2021, based solely on the feeling that the US can't go 3 more years without its broken nature becoming nakedly obvious worldwide.

I can't help but wonder if the 'crack in the US will be at the Oregon-Idaho state lines, after Oregon bans semi-auto's in 2019 or 2020.

They almost had the semi-auto ban on the ballot for 2018, and were fortunately out-maneuvered by the gun rights folks. The gun-grabbers over-reached and tried to do too much, and the gun rights folks got them by arguing that the proposition title was misleading & accurate. By the time the gun-grabbers got that sorted out, there was no time to get 100K signatures.

That puts me in a strange situation where I was a lifelong Democrat until the Democrat party collapsed in 2001, and I also realized that the Democrats I supported (e.g. Bill Clinton) were just a prettier face, like a mural artist decorated Bush41's backside, called it a President, and dumped it at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. (or is it 1-666 Pennsylvania Ave ?)

I know the gun-grabbers are going to try again and again. I think eventually they will succeed in banning semi-auto's, e.g. by strict registration rules.

Of course, Idaho is firmly gun-rights. That puts a very interesting line at the Oregon-Idaho border. Of course, Eastern Oregon is rural & very gun-rights. So the official border might be there at the Idaho state line, but the cultural border is about 50 miles East of Highway 5.

Of course, I will continue to see a connection with the 87 year old Elder.

OF COURSE she needs a semi-auto with armor-piercing bullets - she has to protect herself against young psycho rogue cops !
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2018, 10:45 AM #24
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
The person who called that in should be flogged in public.
With the stupid piggies.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:45 AM #25
joyknights

joyknights will become famous soon enough
People should know the other side of a story before creating a report to the police. I feel sorry for the old woman, and the victims.
joyknights is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2018, 07:12 AM #26
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond repute
I hope the lady is ok.he could of easily killed her.does anyone know if there was an update? Gonna have to go to GA again one day but I'm getting the fuck out as soon as I can
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 01:24 PM #27
GatorGumbo

GatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
I hope the lady is ok.he could of easily killed her.does anyone know if there was an update? Gonna have to go to GA again one day but I'm getting the fuck out as soon as I can
Since it's Georgia I'm betting they actually just ended up hanging her for witchcraft.

To be fair, everyone knows dandelions are the key ingredient for a shapeshifter's potion. Better safe than sorry.
GatorGumbo is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2018, 09:46 PM #28
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO! They still have chain gangs there.ive met some good people but the majority are fucking thieving meth head pieces of shit.of the 15 years I've lived there I've only got 3 or 4 people I would call friends.i worry about my little sister all the time.
Unless your rich almost all towns suck.Savannah and Marietta can be nice though.but that's about it
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2018, 01:04 PM #29
therevverend

therevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud of
Quote:
Going off on a tangent ... people talk about the Collapse of the USSA.

How does one measure that ?

I've been hearing about this shit all my life. In the 90s my grandma packing away 100s of lbs of dried beans because 'the depression is coming back.' Making America great again? Let's say you're white in Georgia in 1947. Or West Virginia or Mississippi. Is your future all that golden? Let's say you're black in Detroit in 1959. Was your life really all that great? Or Watts or Chicago? In the 1960s the entire south was a slum. I remember going to New York in 1988. It was scary.

People are always talking about the past like it was this amazing wonderful time. Honestly people have it pretty good. My entire life the closest I came to being hungry, my family not being able to afford to feed me, was the 1980s. In I think, 1983 my old man's employer went under. Lost his job. I remember having to eat government process cheese for quite a while. Everyone in the neighborhood was almost poor. It's the closest I can think of to things actually getting bad.

Even so we still ate meat every night. All this talk about how shitty things are is bullshit. When things get shitty you'll hear about it and a lot of people will get shot. If people go back to eating meat once or twice a week you'll hear about it. Can you imagine that? People not being able to afford a Big Mac? Having to eat beans like in the 1930's?

Let them eat cake? When people in this country can't afford beef that's when alarm bells will go off.
therevverend is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2018, 05:59 PM #30
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
I wouldn't mind being tased, to see what it's like.

I mini-tased myself once, using an electric fly-swatter.

That was definitely worth the price of admission. Made my friend laugh, and he was going through a divorce.
St. Phatty is offline Quote