Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > New York medical marijuana starts, people are not allowed to grow or smoke at home

Thread Title Search
New York medical marijuana starts, people are not allowed to grow or smoke at home Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2016, 06:08 PM #51
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
ny is a great state,but it sucks to be a grower in NYS...you have to hide what U do,it's a shitty way to live imho...we do have a harvest fest once a year & it's the only real opportunity i know of so far to meet other growers in a safe comfortable environment...peace2 ALL growers & kind folks
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 07:16 PM #52
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:46 PM #53
igrowone

igrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant future
shaggy, your post is completely misleading
NYer's have no right to the plant at all, that's plain disinformation
we do have a very weak medical that allows for sale of extracts, but NO ONE has the individual right to grow in NY

Old 09-26-2018, 06:50 AM #54
LIBERTYCHICKEN

LIBERTYCHICKEN is on a distinguished road
Saddly in a New Yorker, that qualify's for 3 separate conditions,

Lucky enouth I have Dr's that recommend it, and 1 thats willing to legaly Rx it.

But the price is insane

170$ appointment + 400$ for a 6 month card, and that does not even g..et me any product.

It esipically sucks cause I only use maybe 2 grams yearly.
LIBERTYCHICKEN is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2018, 12:41 AM #55
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
No smoking allowed.
Why no smoking?
Commissioner Howard Zucker claimed edibles, oils, and vaporization can deliver marijuana just as effectively as smoking.
It also comes in handy to be able to prosecute any raw cannabis under conveniently increased penalty.
mean mr.mustard is online now Quote

Old 10-01-2018, 12:07 PM #56
ion

ion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the rough
shaggyballs!!! great pic, very true. pot arrests at all time national high 2017, winning! i say it again and again, the "drug war" aint over. maybe civil war 2.0 will be legal states versus the prohibition states......weed wars.....be hard, the pro states have the most military bases but we legals have better reefer, more hippies and a lot of minorities. maybe we could get the cartels on our side?...or maybe they'd be with the pros so they can supply us with brickweed along with their meth and opiods, tis all about the fatass dirty dollar so id imagine the us.gov boys would assure them unfettered access to us markets in exchange for some proxy fighting, then call them terrorists until needed again.
ion is offline Quote

Old 10-01-2018, 01:51 PM #57
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
I misread... deleted responce.

I think I need glasses
Water- is offline Quote