What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6 Strains first legit grow.

So i started this thread in the wrong place but here it is. Ill update this one now on.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343301

Today ia day 23. Will update later tonight

Day 23.

There is definitely new growth on the shoots for sure since i have lst the plants. Definitely appears that alot of the smaller growth should increase in size from lst. The Hawaiian punch is the only one i didnt lst and wont. It looks awesome. It has definitely caught up to where the other plants are. Its a little smaller but still looks great.

Think im gonna veg for 4 more weeks maybe. Depending on how full the tent gets in veg.

Heres the pics. At some point this weekend i will take a close up of each exact plant. That way later on you will see good progress

Here are the pics. This time from the side opening of tent. How long woukd you veg for?

Strains are nl x g13, mosca firefly, code black og, norstar queen of hearts, swiss gold x bubster

Clones are gg#4, Hawaiian punch, skywalker og

Day 25.

So i have topped everything that has had new growth and when i see i can top again i do. But im gonna let them grow now.

Based on these pics how long would you veg for?

Day 26.

Not much to report. Had to do some more lst to a few of the plants. Theres tons of shoots and some of the fan leaves were covering them so i tied those down.

Here are the pics. When should i start to flower?

Day 27.

Each day its awesome to see a difference in the growth. *Especially because i have been topping everything that grows new site. *But i think im done topping. I feel like i have enough tops for a decent canopy. * I am not too sure when to start flowering but just gonna keep waiting. *

The soil is dry on some of the plants so tomorrow i will check them all and if all are dry i will water. If not most likely Thursday. * Cant wait to start flowering but i have to be patient. **

Here are pics from the side of the tent today. *

paper thorn

Veteran
be patient, you will be so much happier with a good harvest.

stop messing with them. let them grow.

let them get at least double what they are now.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Like you said your soil is dry. Looks really dry to me.

Rule of thumb is stick your finger in the soil and if it is dry down to the second knuckle it needs water.

I second the advice to leave them alone and let em grow.

Looks like a good start!

Latest posts

Latest posts