What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

master kushers outdoor chronicles

master kusher

I like growing, and appreciate cannabis. This will be my thread for my guerilla plot outdoors So far I have 2 there that I translanted from 5 gallon buckets. Also plan on bringing another 3 there, one of which has started flowering and is 3 ft tall. :D:plant grow: Despite it being somewhat late in the season I also plan on planting as many seeds as I can fit into my area (in 5 gallon buckets) :laughing: I feel comfortable after transplanting them after they've filled up the 5 gallon bucket with roots.

master kusher

Since then I have added 2 more from five gallon buckets, and another 4 more from 5 gallon buckets but they hadn't filled the whole bucket with roots like the other ones yet. My delicious Desconocida freebie from Herbies is already starting to flower so it looks like it will be done sometime in September. Plan on bringing a hand held sprayer that anyone can pump to pressurize by hand. (mainly water with small quantities of Neem Oil for the bugs.)

master kusher

I'm thinking about going ahead and going through with prepping another location as I figure I might run out of room to plant there and don't want to put all my eggs into one basket.