What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brother Bear 2017

ManyManySpliffs

i'm in the patch 3 times a day...lol

Oh yeah, right now you got me beat. I only have babies to look at right now, not too exciting yet. I have gone stir crazy in the past during flowering, especially my last grow with the Indiana Bubblegum. I was at the spot way more than I should have been for a guerilla grower, just inhaling that smell and being with the ladies. It's like you get to your spot then :woohoo:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
urban gardener - Thank you and welcome to my small grow show :wave:

When I was younger and without ​so many kids (6) underfoot I spent more time with my plants. Now it's whenever I can sneak off to see them. Of course I always make the time, just like you guys and I would imagine every grower, it helps to keep my soul at peace.

I always wanted a few plants right out my back door where I could watch them all day. Someday in the future for sure !!

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator

I always wanted a few plants right out my back door where I could watch them all day. Someday in the future for sure !!

I was just talking with ManyManySpliffs yesterday about how i live in a legal state (washington) with a 100 gallon plant in my back yard. The stir crazy part is what gets me, i cant help but check on it all through the day and night lol.
:plant grow: :watchplant:

Guerrilla growing is just so appealing to me, planning hopefully for next year since i have good genetics for my climate now.

Subscribed and following along, best of luck!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ibechillin - legal or not, I would spend my days watching them grow too !
And as a guerilla grower for many years I can feel ya on the thrill of the guerilla grow too :plant grow:
Thanks for swinging through the thread.

Sure would mms ;) someday for the both of us then

Nico - Ganoderma :wave: welcome along friends :wave:

Now I been lurking Starcrash's thread and watching a few other C99 projects. Almost 10 years ago now I made some F3's from some F2's I got off Joey Weed. Got 14 babies fresh popped now. A few might go out as they grow fast and flower even faster lol.
The rest will stay inside as room filler around the GG4's
picture.php

benjuanman

Veteran
:tiphat: Good to see u back BB! Definitely will b subbing for the OD show. Will b having a crack at my first guerilla grow later this year when the time comes. Great to see that C99 is back in a big way. Peace

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not quite 10 years. We made these late 2010. So 7 years now. I had to go look through my old albums to see when I first popped some of these.
A friend of mine, he's a member here but rarely posts "Korngut" has kept them in his fridge sealed up this entire time.
We also made some Purple Cinderella at the same time using an unknown purple mother from bagseed a foaf found. And MoFo ( Mother's Finest x Lifesaver) x C99
I have an album for both of them.

benjuanman - Thank you good sir, and best of luck on your grow :friends:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Just found this. Good to see you postin up again BB :good: OD is lookin good :yes: Can't believe you got such a great germ rate on the PC. Good for you man! :rasta: I remember your lovely saying how wet your spring was. That still the case? You concerned about mold?
Hope all's well w/you & the fam. You should post up some pix of what you & the boys been up to down the hill.
Keep it green Bro. Stay safe & smoweed!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vin ! So glad to see you pop in here brother. It is still wet here.
The river is up about 3ft higher and muddy still. If it ain't dry this fall I'll tent the plants. I will NOT have mold this fall !

Dunno if any of you guys are into brewing or distillation, but here's my new 60gal mash tun for corn likker :woohoo:
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts