What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

604's Sour patch.

604sour

Hey what's up all. First outdoor thread for me. I am a Canadian grower, I carry a acmpr license through heath Canada. My plant count is 26 plants. I have all ready filled 13 of 26 pots. The pots are 45 gallon geo Pots, with an organic base soil with some amendments. I am going to run 4 plants in a 10x 10 greenhouse. The rest will be outdoor in the Canadian cold.
The strains I am running are.
space glue, tga seeds
Girl time, tga seeds
C99 x freezeland, beanhoarder
God x freezeland, beanhoarder.
And a couple others goodies. Stay tuned for updates.

CannaFunk

I am living in Florida and am interested in Canadian Genetics, especially mold resistant strains. Good luck and hope you get warm weather and plenty of sunlight!

604sour

Here's some photos of the garden. They were planted on April 30. Grew up in a southern facing window, And some light for an hour or two at night. Any advice on outdoor grow in in cold wet climates would be nice. And also any tips on organic living soil. I have about 11 years of indoor growing, time to figure out the outdoor.

Attachments

• 20170612_142143.jpg
    20170612_142143.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 8

604sour

This one plant needs help guys. No visible signs of a bad pest.... this is on the new growth. Pot did seem a little bit heavy,
Maybe some kind of root attackers?

Here's a group shot. The plants are not loving this cold ass, wet fucking weather.

604sour

Went searching for females found 5. Transplanted them in to their new home, the 45 gallon geo pots.

Here is my spider buddy. He takes care of the dirty work...

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I live in tacoma washington, and im doing my first cold-wet weather organic outdoor this season as well. I never thought about Canadian outdoor genetics, probably well acclimated to my area.

604sour

Ibechillin, the strains I have picked out this season have a short flowering time, Hopefully the finish this year. I've heard anything that has the freezeland, should finish for us pnw guys.

604sour

The early showing females are doing great in the 45g fabric pot. Here's some photos of a space glue pheno. (Or cosmic glue, I believe they are the same strain.

Here is another pheno of space glue.

And lastly, the God x freezeland pheno.