What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GORILLA BOMB AND ATOMIC

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya bigganjabud good minds think alike ive just bought the same seeds yesterday gorilla bomb. but off to sunny shores soon so wont be doing them soon time for a break.. so this will be interesting for me when I return best of luck .. and here is my fishing trip proceeds of yesterday not the same quality as the lads above but plenty of quantity..:biggrin:
picture.php

B

bigganjabud

hiya bigganjabud good minds think alike ive just bought the same seeds yesterday gorilla bomb. but off to sunny shores soon so wont be doing them soon time for a break.. so this will be interesting for me when I return best of luck .. and here is my fishing trip proceeds of yesterday not the same quality as the lads above but plenty of quantity..:biggrin:View Image

Hope I do them justice mate tbh

All fairness tho I've smashed thc a few times so this should be a doddle

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

picture.php

And this last pic is for HereIgrowagain cos I've converted him to Bho now hahahahaa

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Just a little post to show ya so far gonna flip in a couple days as the preflowersare very spikey

B

bigganjabud

How much did you pay for that set-up ? I've been pondering getting one like that for awhile now. Just don't have money to blow and my current set-up works just fine for my needs.

Thanks for dropping by bro I really respect your grow skills and have done since I first started on here, I've also learned a lot from your diarys

Erm it was about £250 ($323.48 current Google translation rate!)

Didn't come with a digital heat pad tho but meh good start tbh

I can get a digipad for about £90 haven't got round to it yet tbh but there's a grow show thing on over here in a few months so I might try and grab one there at a discount fingers crossed

Hopefully il be smashing out the extracts real soon as I'm just really dialling things in at the moment for when I've got my side by side scrogs goin on

Got loads of them little silicon pots and a few tins of gas waiting

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thanks for dropping by bro I really respect your grow skills and have done since I first started on here, I've also learned a lot from your diarys

Erm it was about £250 ($323.48 current Google translation rate!)

Didn't come with a digital heat pad tho but meh good start tbh

I can get a digipad for about £90 haven't got round to it yet tbh but there's a grow show thing on over here in a few months so I might try and grab one there at a discount fingers crossed

Hopefully il be smashing out the extracts real soon as I'm just really dialling things in at the moment for when I've got my side by side scrogs goin on

Got loads of them little silicon pots and a few tins of gas waiting

Thanks man! I use a seedling heat mat in my set-up. Can't really control the temps on it, but in a warm room it does just fine.

B

bigganjabud

Thanks man! I use a seedling heat mat in my set-up. Can't really control the temps on it, but in a warm room it does just fine.

Tbh I was looking at a reptile/seedling mat as a quick fix but nah man my ocgrowd won't let me haahhahahahahahahhahaaaa

Gotta get an orange one to got with me set up maaaaaan

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Well these are hitting flower tonight last batch of veg nutes in the morning I rekon

Tbh tho I'm just seeing what sort of yield I can grab from this duel led thing haha

Either way got loads of shit going on so it'll be interesting loving these plants so far tho

B

bigganjabud

Defeninately happy to stick by by idea of four per system great reasoning in cutting down plant numbers all I should do is

Next plants I put into flower they will have a net above the stretch net I could do it now tbh but I'm just trying to tweak a routine for now

Cheers everyone for sticking by the grow and passing through

B

bigganjabud

Well timerz are adjusted and all is well in my spot right now

Hopefully il have some pistals in 7/10 days fingers crossed

F

FreeUrMind

Here bigganjabud them plants look great.Don't think i could grow under led the pink light does my head in must be sore on the eyes.Not long now i will have some Ladies in my tent

B

bigganjabud

Here bigganjabud them plants look great.Don't think i could grow under led the pink light does my head in must be sore on the eyes.Not long now i will have some Ladies in my tent

Nah mate prefer it to the old hps but I got a set of grow room glasses anyway (lumii £10er jobby)

Latest posts

Latest posts