What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Outdoor

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
My Sandstorm plant is still flowering and now forming buds,despite the fact that it isnt the healthiest plant in the stable right now. and I have preflowers on the PCK plants.
Ill take photos tomorrow.. maybe someone can help me out with my somewhat unhappy Sandstorm.

A couple males are just starting to show little tiny balls.

marmarb

I'm at 40 so northeast. Main plot is mainly c99 and tahoe ogs their all about 6ft now. They are the ones i wanna hit with the OS.

Just filled up the cloner gonna set these outside mid August. Not exspecting much per clone but numbers should make it worth while.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Other garden ~

picture.php

picture.php

NENugger

Hey scott64a I found advice that works to get the ones flying around.
Wine vinegar and water and a bit of dove dish soap. In a few days they will be dead in the saucer

RoostaPhish

Veteran
DE isn't doing anything for you outdoors or in the top of pots, when it comes to pest control. As I have mentioned before on the thread, DE loses its effectiveness once it is moist!

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
It's a dark rainy day here today but here are a few photos of my outdoor girls.

Jamaican seed plants. There are two in this bucket.

picture.php

PCK plants.
picture.php

Bubba Kush cross. This one started to flower, yellowed up and re-greened after I gave it some compost tea. After that it went into re-veg, put out some funky leaves but now seems back to normal.
picture.php

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
Here is the CBG Sandstorm plant i mentioned a couple days ago.
It is flowering, has yellowed and the leaves are curled, looking waterlogged and droopy. I need help with this one.

picture.php

picture.php

It is like this whether it is 80 degrees and sunny or 60's and raining.
Ive tried flushing, letting it get dry a bit between waterings in case it was too wet, giving it compost tea, watering it thoroughly,foliar feeds, all the extremes.
pH problem? Over watered? Root bound? Over fert? Im at my whits end on this one. The only thing I havent done is test the soil pH.
Anyone have any ideas?

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
Not sure. My son brought home some seeds from his trip to Jamaica in June. He was in the Shettle Wood area , south of Montego bay.
He said the buds he got the seeds from seemed to be sativa leaning but was told just that it was "Bushweed" by the elderly man who sold it to him.

Looking good, Capt

What Jamaican have you got there ?

geneva_sativa

That Sandstorm seem to be Morrocan leaning. . . if I remember other report of grows is seem like dry more than wet.

I would use the less is more approach with that girl, scaling back on all feeding with the exception of a topdress of quality EWC if you have or can get.

Maybe some others will chime in with more help, seems she can pull through it, best luck !