What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does Smoking Marijuana Cause or Prevent Cancer

Oh, and one thing that I noticed when I started using MMJ to treat chemotherapy side effects: It works for that but MMJ should be THE choice of medicine for passing of time, as cancer is just mostly waiting and riding it out.

dufous

Cancer is hundreds of different diseases. It's unrealistic to suppose that the answer to the question posed here is anything less than complex.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Cancer is hundreds of different diseases. It's unrealistic to suppose that the answer to the question posed here is anything less than complex.

To me, it's pretty simple- where are all the people who have gotten cancer from smoking weed? Where are they?

Galaxy420

it could be hundreds but people only have one endocannabinoid system.. your endocannabinoid system is your very own cancer defense system to keep cells healthy and cancer free via cellular signalling and communication.. the system runs on arachodonic acid that gets synthesized instantly on demand into endocannabinoids that are trans cellular informational signalling structures by design.. phytocannabinoids from the cannabis species do the exact thing when ingested and serve as biomimicry agents for your homeostasis of cellular life