What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Customs & seeds

Green Squall

You will receive your package with green tape on it with a letter saying they have been confiscated and that should be the end of it.

How long has it been? Are they coming from Europe? Sometimes tracking isn't regularily updated so I wouldn't worry if that's the case.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Well u normally get the package opened and taped up with green tape with a letter saying they were taken n contact this # at jfk...
But I was gonna post this in its own thread but a recent order of mine got caught....but I'm not sure WTF I got the envelope open resealed green tape but could not believe seeds were there to. I was missing a single pack but pretty sure it's was forgotten not customs picking one out of 8 packs for secret government grow

Green Squall

Maybe you got a sympathetic customs guy, Stoney. I once heard of someone getting a customs seizure letter with a frown face on it haha.

I agree it can be unnerving to have you package intercepted, but I have never heard of anything more happening after that.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Usually the empty package arrived sealed with light green customs tape. Inside there is a bad boy letter that said the contents were seized because cannabis is not allowed. I have heard of people that use the stealth option getting a smart ass note from the customs inspector. I have not heard of any follow up as Customs is a different branch than the DEA LEO people. There are several Medical seedbanks in the USA which will eliminate customs. It is still illegal to use the Federal US Post Office to mail cannabis or seeds. The Postal Service handles several Zillion pieces of mail each day so I have never heard of seeds being taken.

geneva_sativa

These days have seen the notice that it clears ICS then 2 or 3 weeks of no updates, but then suddenly a usps update and delivery few days later.

Budley Doright

Veteran
I recall one case where a person had several packages intercepted before they did anything....

The reason is they have to prove you actually ordered the seeds....

If they started messing with folks over some seeds.....

Some folks might start sending seeds to folks like their states attorney general..... the governor yada yada....

Which would be pretty funny...... that is if you have a cannabis directed sense of humor...

beaver50

I was wanting to know how you know.So far so good,was just wondering.Thanks for the info from everybody.So far this has been a great site!!

seeded

A couple of times many years ago a seed seller didn't declare the contents of my package which lead to it being held up for a few weeks and me getting the order resent which again came undeclared on the envelope. Customs opened up both packages, actually wrote garden seeds on their label and forwarded them to me which considering quarantine is a huge deal here must have meant I had a very sympathetic guy both times.

I wish I had him on other orders though as I've lost plenty in the mail over the years. Nothing has ever come of it though I have heard of people getting letters notifying them that their package has been confiscated and that if they believe that decision is wrong they have a month to collect it before it's destroyed. For me though it's always just been mail that never arrived and once it happens I move on to using a new safe address.

I'm on the Canada Border Services shit list. I ordered some seeds from Russia, they never showed. Got a registered letter saying they were seized. Ordered some seeds from Seedbay, same thing(no letter yet). Going back to my safe address to avoid future seizures.
I went to Hawaii a few weeks ago, my luggage missed the plane.......because the fuckwads were looking for a joint?

Seedbay resent my order, so happy they did that, those seeds are the bulk of my current grow as my other seeds had piss poor germ rates. THANK YOU SEEDBAY.

Well u normally get the package opened and taped up with green tape with a letter saying they were taken n contact this # at jfk...
But I was gonna post this in its own thread but a recent order of mine got caught....but I'm not sure WTF I got the envelope open resealed green tape but could not believe seeds were there to. I was missing a single pack but pretty sure it's was forgotten not customs picking one out of 8 packs for secret government grow

I'm pretty sure they only did that to f*ck with you. Make you wonder if they are watching.

Or the guy saw a pack he liked and let the rest go because he didn't want to report the rest.:moon:

Green Squall

I'm on the Canada Border Services shit list. I ordered some seeds from Russia, they never showed. Got a registered letter saying they were seized. Ordered some seeds from Seedbay, same thing(no letter yet). Going back to my safe address to avoid future seizures.
I went to Hawaii a few weeks ago, my luggage missed the plane.......because the fuckwads were looking for a joint?

Seeds from Russia!?? There's tons of Canadian and Euro seed banks to order from.

Latest posts

Latest posts