What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump can't do much to stop weed legalization at this point.

Easy7

Veteran
What's nuts is people actually buy into this shit.

Nothing like trying to grow organic guerrilla buds with toxic water.

minds_I

Veteran
he's lame, all right. what do you have against ducks? :biggrin:

Hello all,

I love ducks...baked crispy...this is a recipe I use

Roast duck, breast side up, 45 minutes, then remove from oven. Turn duck over using 2 wooden spoons, and roast 45 minutes more. Turn duck over again (breast side up), tilting duck to drain any liquid from cavity into pan. Continue to roast duck until skin is brown and crisp, about 45 minutes more (total roasting time: about 2 1/4 hours). Tilt duck to drain any more liquid from cavity into pan. Transfer duck to a cutting board and let stand 15 minutes before carving. Discard liquid in roasting pan.

The best thing I can do at the moment about trump is resist, he and what he represents are not normal...I actively remind the people around me to not succumb to normalizing his shit.

minds_I

brown_thumb

<snip>Roast duck, breast side up, 45 minutes, then remove from oven. Turn duck over using 2 wooden spoons, and roast 45 minutes more. Turn duck over again (breast side up), tilting duck to drain any liquid from cavity into pan. Continue to roast duck until skin is brown and crisp, about 45 minutes more (total roasting time: about 2 1/4 hours). Tilt duck to drain any more liquid from cavity into pan. Transfer duck to a cutting board and let stand 15 minutes before carving. Discard liquid in roasting pan.<snip>

What do you do with the orange toupée?

Pious

I ain't read the thread, but the last straw in all this is withdrawing from the Single Convention. Trump can have his goons prosecute whomever the fuck he wants in the meantime.

Jhhnn

Veteran
I ain't read the thread, but the last straw in all this is withdrawing from the Single Convention. Trump can have his goons prosecute whomever the fuck he wants in the meantime.

Not exactly. Congress allocates funds for specific purposes, prohibits their use for others. Trump & Sessions can't do anything that Congress won't fund, like enforcement of federal law against state legal med operations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohrabacher–Farr_amendment

There are also bureaucratic constraints in place like the Cole memo-

https://www.justice.gov/iso/opa/resources/3052013829132756857467.pdf

That can change, obviously, but it seems unlikely that it will. When and if Sessions gets honest rather than just blowing smoke he'll rescind the Cole memo. I honestly think it's already gone too far for him to do that. The real impact of Trump admin awfulness will come in other areas where the DoJ won't fight for the People's rights- voting, civil, women's, LGBTQ, & others, I'm sure. The'll also fail to prosecute shady financial dealings among the elite, as well. They'll privatize federal prisons & try to keep 'em full with harsh sentencing & lots of returnees.

Stan G.

Yes, it's always been about trying to get the plant normalized, and to do that people have to see the plant and grow it, to really know that it is a very beautiful and useful plant, and not some sort of laboratory produced 'drug' that is the root of all evil, which is the message that most of the worlds governments have propagandized, spouting to billions of this world's citizen for the best part of a century that cannabis leads to addiction, which leads to death etc. And we all know that it does not.

As people become more educated about cannabis, many feel very cheated by their governments for lying to them for so long, and deceiving them. Many others have had to face fines/bail/probation and spent years locked up as the victims of a victimless crime.

What a crime this prohibition has been, and continues to be. When will it ever stop?
The Nazis were held accountable for their war crimes, will the politicians backing the drug war be held accountable? Many lives lost or ruined and tax dollars wasted. Including mine. A large slice of my rightful inheritance of joy has been stolen by a cruel regime.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts