What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC Bomb bag seed

mushroombrew

Veteran
Yeah their GA is amazing!
The SFVOG was an accident. They had it mislabled. But I'm gald to have her. About the only thing that gets me sleep. Double cervical disc replacement last Nov...ouch.
Doing a Dream Queen journal right now. No others planned.
And yeah I tried 3 times/weeks before I got their cuts. Personally I like seed stock. Way more fun! But gotta give the people what they want too.
I got a bunch of B.O.G. LSD x DHN's seeds.
The GA x LSD smells so good and its just a baby in veg!

How she coming along?
pretty good :p
check it out:
here are some trich shots:

IMG_7769.jpg

IMG_7773.jpg

IMG_7770.jpg

IMG_7771.jpg

IMG_7772.jpg

I had cut a lower earlier in flush and it was small so only took a few days to dry - I burps it for a few days and the left a small glass jar that it was in close for a few day - kind of like a fast micro dry/cure lol

anyways - it tasted dank as fuck and gave me a huge head change. My girl as well - we both agreed that within 3-5 minutes of toking a strong euphoric body high onset, in a heavenly feeling. It gives a small cerebral high as well. I love cannabis that you can physically feel when you smoke it. Strong body highs are my favorite. The strong body high doesn't last long however, only about an hour - but there is no drain effect because after it sedates the cerebral head high last for a few more hours. The come down is very pleasant and gives a nice clarity of thought. I like to program and the clarity helps me keep calm when solving a complex problem.

Taste almost identical to a gelato. A nice candy taste but the gas is loud. It is the type to leave a good taste in your lungs for about 10-20 minutes after toking. I love the nice taste it gives (out of a straight glass piece) - a toke out of the roor bong resembles a topshelf indica you would get from the club. I am letting the cannabinoids really set in with a super long flush, she is starting to get a nice skunk smell as well. Will be pulling down the rest with in a week or so tops. Just letting her put on her final touches. I like the calyx to really get swollen - that way I get a nice stank to her.

Yeah their GA is amazing!
The SFVOG was an accident. They had it mislabled. But I'm gald to have her. About the only thing that gets me sleep. Double cervical disc replacement last Nov...ouch.
Doing a Dream Queen journal right now. No others planned.
And yeah I tried 3 times/weeks before I got their cuts. Personally I like seed stock. Way more fun! But gotta give the people what they want too.
I got a bunch of B.O.G. LSD x DHN's seeds.
The GA x LSD smells so good and its just a baby in veg!

ouch man - best of luck with that, I really liked their sfv it's good stuff.

Their dream queen is dank - it smells almost identical to a mango. I think it is also called "cush" and "mango" - let her calyx really swell up - she is a big yielder in my experience.
she is super frosty and tasy man - will def go check out your journal!

I had to go way back for these:
IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3352.JPG

mushroombrew

Veteran
The DQ pheno I have is a huge producer. It definitely has that mango/fruit when you break a nug. But the overall smell is skunk/cheese. Basically the dank funk we all want. Heavy buzz for a "sativa"
And Purple Cadillac is way more fuel smelling than GA. She don't stretch hardly. If you like GA try PC !

The DQ pheno I have is a huge producer. It definitely has that mango/fruit when you break a nug. But the overall smell is skunk/cheese. Basically the dank funk we all want. Heavy buzz for a "sativa"
And Purple Cadillac is way more fuel smelling than GA. She don't stretch hardly. If you like GA try PC !
I remember a skunk smell now that you mention it - I remember her smelling really really good. I have seen good things with the pc

Harvest pics :D

Harvest pics :D

Just harvested! came out pretty good :D

need a break - been going all day - I just uploaded the photos will post tonight

That's why I luv bagseed so much, excellent work on that find. Hope she treats you right.. :tiphat:

Is she hittin better than what you got the seed from?

thanks! and yeah me too, I had a seed from a cookies nug awhile back that came out dank aswell but I didn't take any cuts...

I remember the nug the seed was in tasting better - but it looked like it was grown by a professional. It had a super dank taste and was pretty stony.

This stuff (the bagseed) is pretty potent, it has a pretty strong high. My cousin and girl noticed my eyes were red off it the other day - my eyes never get red so that's saying something lol.
It tastes like a gelato - and puts off a really nice aroma. Today I got a shark vacuum and was vacuuming and my girl opened a jar on the other side of the room and it punched me in the face with a pungent skunk smell! I was like WHOA I smell that from here! She said "I know it does that when you pack bowls too" lol pretty loud! that's awesome I love pungent weed - I got really lucky finding that seed :woohoo:

The original nug was super dank but I only had 1 gram of it so couldn't really get the full spectrum.

Here are some old photos of that cookies bagseed I was talking about:

IMG_3449.jpg

IMG_3602.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3614.jpg

I miss that damn cut so bad... It was sooo fire! I really wish I still had it around...

Latest posts

Latest posts