What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC Bomb bag seed

Hi

Good to hear your plants are doing Ok, got a 4 day break myself because of Easter

I'll have to have a look at Purple City Genetics, they sound Ok

I've only grown a auto version of GSC which turned out Ok i guess. Wouldn't mind trying a photo of it at some point tho

Archive has dosidos which is a cookie crossed with his face off og that is dank af if you want some good cookies in seed form.
Also happy easter man!

PHOTOS YAY!

PHOTOS YAY!

been slacking on pics lately sorry - just enjoying the break off of school.

here are some pics from today, she is starting to bloom and I am getting very excited!

haven't shown one with out the led lens so thought I'd show that for a change as this is how the plants truly look:

IMG_6193.jpg

here is top down view dead center with the lens:

IMG_6196.jpg

a few nice colas forming:

IMG_6188.jpg
IMG_6186.jpg

check out this color she is starting to put off - a beautiful rustic purple:

IMG_6190.jpg

I love this plant so much I really have a spiritual connection with it and feel so happy to have it in my life.

During the break I kept up on pics so I'll share a few more:

some nice colas forming:

IMG_6166.jpg
IMG_6167.jpg
IMG_6168.jpg

looks like a single plant:

IMG_6169.jpg

the mother plant:

IMG_6178.jpg

Hi

Real sorry ive havent replied sooner but ive had some personal stuff to deal with

Hope you had a nice break

Your SCROG looks like its coming along ok, how's things now?

My grow buddy has aload of THC clones ready now for my run after the SFV

Hi

Real sorry ive havent replied sooner but ive had some personal stuff to deal with

Hope you had a nice break

Your SCROG looks like its coming along ok, how's things now?

My grow buddy has aload of THC clones ready now for my run after the SFV
hey bro - hope your sfv comes out dank :D

np on the wait that's the beauty of text based conversations. I got accepted by UCSC and UCD bull on full rides and I don't know which one to go to. lol

my plants are coming along great getting a beautiful purple and color on the foliage and a popping some pink pistils - it is really cool to watch the colors! She is perking up a lot too and I have been watering once every 5 days on a solid feeding schedule - she is a dream to work with I feel blessed to have her, her nugs are starting to bulk up and stink. here are some photos I took today:

IMG_6247.jpg
IMG_6248.jpg
IMG_6249.jpg
IMG_6250.jpg

I love this plant - she is my dream come true.

can you help me with information on keeping a mother alive - how long can I keep her alive for before I need to mother a new clone? she looks great and is getting big I need a new light for her - was thinking a cmh315

I love this plant - she is my dream come true.

can you help me with information on keeping a mother alive - how long can I keep her alive for before I need to mother a new clone? she looks great and is getting big I need a new light for her - was thinking a cmh315

Hi

Your scrog looks like it's doing fine, I'm looking forward to my THC run, but it's a bit of away off yet ( I hate time scales )

They do look a nice strain

I'm not really clued up on cloning and keeping mums because as you know up until recently ive always grown from seed

I have a couple of links that'll help you out tho, i'm not sure about posting them on the boards so i'll pm them you

Hi

Your scrog looks like it's doing fine, I'm looking forward to my THC run, but it's a bit of away off yet ( I hate time scales )

They do look a nice strain

I'm not really clued up on cloning and keeping mums because as you know up until recently ive always grown from seed

I have a couple of links that'll help you out tho, i'm not sure about posting them on the boards so i'll pm them you
thanks for the links bro!

I am really enjoying this strain she is blooming like crazy and the nugs are getting bigger by the hour :D

thanks for the links bro!

I am really enjoying this strain she is blooming like crazy and the nugs are getting bigger by the hour :D

Hi

No worries about links, been told that THC bomb is pretty pron to mould so make sure your humidity is spot on and keep your extraction fan & hanger fans on 24/7

Me i have 3 clip ons, a oscillating clip on, a floor fan and that's not including extraction in my flower tent 24/7

Hi

No worries about links, been told that THC bomb is pretty pron to mould so make sure your humidity is spot on and keep your extraction fan & hanger fans on 24/7

Me i have 3 clip ons, a oscillating clip on, a floor fan and that's not including extraction in my flower tent 24/7

I would totally agree she is so dense in foliage and does not like a high humidity - I don't have much control over it in my grow room but it is pretty dry in there. That is one thing I would like to improve on.

I would totally agree she is so dense in foliage and does not like a high humidity - I don't have much control over it in my grow room but it is pretty dry in there. That is one thing I would like to improve on.

Hi

Me i continually de foliage right from the off really, through veg then the first two weeks of flower then i just snip leaves off all the way through to harvest.

If your scogging you want to be lolliepopping really so by time your done that and snipped leaves off all through the grow by the time there ready for the chop they just look like buds on sticks

My plants don't have any lower large fan leaves from early veg and by time finished only the small ones poking out from the buds themselves remain

It's mega important you get air circulating under and through your canopy, so get yourself a floor fan and get chopping

Another thing i like to do is where two colas touch is trim all the mass of leaves down to the net in between them.

This keeps them apart which aids air flow and therefore helps with humidity

PICS FINALLY!!!

PICS FINALLY!!!

So sorry it has been so long but I am back with tuns of photos:

right where we left off this is right after the onset of the colorations:

IMG_6432.jpg
IMG_6433.jpg
IMG_6435.jpg
IMG_6442.jpg
IMG_6443.jpg

last one is a throw back lol to see the growth - resembles a cookies in look and smell - but also THC bomb - smells like candy (like a bubblegum) and a gas (the gas from a cookies cross like gelato)

IMG_6505.jpg
IMG_6506.jpg
IMG_6642.jpg
IMG_6644.jpg
IMG_6381.jpg

GonjaLove

I just did a run with 26 thc bombs from seed...it was booty...all of them. I've read so many mixed reviews on it. It will never see my garden again lol

last two are cool - one is at night when they are sleeping other is in the morning when they woke up :laughing:
I have heard that when a strain sleeps hard like that it is a sign of good genetics - also the first three are a leaf I took off to view in natural sun light to see coloring which this strain has a lot of :woohoo:
it is like a rainbow in the grow - I have purple, yellow, green, and even red foliage - super colorful!

In the veyr first pic from left to right you can see how the coloration is coming into the leaf - the furthest left leaf is from the mother in veg - the second is from a leaf just starting - the further right is getting more purple - this was earlier on now I have red purple and even nearly black leaves!

IMG_6341.jpg
IMG_6346.jpg
IMG_6349.jpg
IMG_5829.jpg
IMG_5831.jpg

I just did a run with 26 thc bombs from seed...it was booty...all of them. I've read so many mixed reviews on it. It will never see my garden again lol

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338080

the very first pic from the very first post is the nug I found the seed in the mothered these plants - it was some very potent bud I'll give it that and it smelt wonderful - like candy.
I have a friend who grew some thc bomb from a clone from purple city genetics that was really good as well. I am convinced the seed I found was from an accidental pollination. She got really purple and has a gas smell along side the candy smell - and people I know with thc bomb say it only has candy smell.

I haven't heard bad reviews on it - but I haven't looked for them - every strain has bad reviews sometimes lots of people hate trainwreck and bluedream terps but I love em lol.

That's strange that yours didn't come out good - maybe the people who grew the nug I got just found a gem?
I feel pretty lucky to have found a seed in a nug so beautiful.

Take care :tiphat: