What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYC Diesel (Soma Seeds)

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks (trk)

My small ones. Two topped girls. One untopped.
4 weeks vegging.

picture.php

One by one:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
And here is the girl who has been 19 days under 12/12:

picture.php

picture.php

And here are the two generations side by side:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

Americangrower

Veteran
Looking real nice Paddi, I never grew Soma nycd but if it's a grapefruit diesel like Rez's was it will be excellent.

starke

Beautiful plants. Love your photography. Gotta jump on this train for the rest of the ride.

J

JE HOVA

I have few purple diesels that smells like straight red grape fruit and rotten fruit
1 that fox tails and smells exactly like tropical grapefruit

J

JE HOVA

Stinky stinky
But fluffy

Attachments

• IMG_0242.jpg
    IMG_0242.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0243.jpg
    IMG_0243.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 15
dang you got those into flower fast! take me forever to get stuff into flower lol I have to get a mother then clone it and get the clones up to par - I start that pretty early though so as soon as I harvest I got something to put in the flower room

gonna be so fun to watch man - does she have a nose on her yet? gonna be a big yielder it looks like - very cool bud structure as well

what lights are you using? super healthy looking plant and lime green stems man good job

Tulku

exquisite Paddi :good: you're making me wanna grab some for old time's sake....I love this herb it's a classic in my book, unmistakable dank!