What's new

PAX 2 vs AirVape Xs

Green Squall

Help a guy out! Which would you get? I've done all the research and at this point, I'm ready to flip a coin. There are pros and cons to both.

PAX is conduction, AirVape is convection.
PAX can't be used while charging, AirVape can.
Mouthpiece on AirVape sucks, PAX is nice and sleek.
PAX has preset temps(which I like), AirVape doesn't
Definitely more info on the PAX 2 online since it's better known.

The local smoke shop said they would honor 10% off the PAX 2 and supporting a new, local business is a big plus in my book.

Any feedback appreciated.

i cant say about the airvape xs but i have used a pax 2...and i have to say i really dont like vaping herb....i just dont prefer if...if you want to know the pax worked great just not for me...i know this prolly did not help but whatevs...

Green Squall

I guess I will continue to have a conversation with myself. I enjoy it. I went with the AirVape Xs and received it today. This little unit packs a punch! It heats up super fast and has no draw resistance whatsoever. I am using it at much lower temperatures than I did with my last vape and it is doing a better job. I love that you can switch between 3 and 5 minute sessions and choose any temperature you want. It also saves the last temperature you used for the next time you turn it on.

Back to the laboratory for more testing...

Green Squall

The AirVape Xs continues to amaze me! the vapor production is impressive to say the least. I'd love to see a comparison between this one and the Crafty.

What temp does everyone like to vape at? Right now I'm hovering around 375 degrees. I might bump it up close to slumber.

Latest posts

Latest posts