What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Posting other people's pics?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all, i was trying to post some pics from other people's IC albums but it didnt seem to let me do it - i used
with the link but it came up blank
is there any way i can do this - they are pics of other people's plants who grew out my seeds
thanks
VG:tiphat:

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
works fine for me brother, all you need to do is to right click on the image and choose "show
image", then copy the url, paste it in your post and wrap it with the tags.

here's one of your awesome pics
[IMG]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66966&pictureid=1699400

cheers :joint:

Skip

Veteran
If you're not on a mobile, you can open two windows and drag the image from one window to the other - From ANY website! :) Just beware of copyrights. It's not a problem to repost images posted on ICMag.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Great advise opening 2 windows Skip.:)
I open up multiples windows of Icmag when I create post.You can be in your photo album, creating a post and stay on the original thread to check for reference in previose post info.
I also label source of any info that is not mine......Respect to source and readers.