What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

recommend a portable vape for flowers and bubble

Lucky 7

I have the Haze, which has double chamber, the Flower mate . . . Great little unit with quick start up . . . And recently the Boundless cf. The boundless is very nice . . . Styling, quick, cool!

Vesnican

I have Haze V3 for about a year and I am happy with it. What I love most is wide range of setup. There are 2 stems glass/steel; 3 kind of screen convection, conduction, can + liquid/hash container; 2 chambers with different length of vapor path; 4 heating levels. 10 years warranty. Vape performance is super. I purchased set including solid case, where you can carry device, majority of accessories, grinder and some weed of course. It was a huge change from my old Iolite with one heating level and plastic stem.

I would say that Haze is best option when you meet wit friends and you stay in the house. For outdoor activity or culture events I would rather go for Pax, which is smaller and looks more descret or brand new DaVINCI IQ looks classy.

Galaxy420

I have Haze V3 for about a year and I am happy with it. What I love most is wide range of setup. There are 2 stems glass/steel; 3 kind of screen convection, conduction, can + liquid/hash container; 2 chambers with different length of vapor path; 4 heating levels. 10 years warranty. Vape performance is super. I purchased set including solid case, where you can carry device, majority of accessories, grinder and some weed of course. It was a huge change from my old Iolite with one heating level and plastic stem.

I would say that Haze is best option when you meet wit friends and you stay in the house. For outdoor activity or culture events I would rather go for Pax, which is smaller and looks more descret or brand new DaVINCI IQ looks classy.

same vape here.. great vape!!
having multiple batteries on hand means you never run out of juice on this vape... if it dies throw a fresh charged in and goo to go :good:

U

useless.gardens

god forbid you need help from boundless.

great product. worst custy service in history.

office in cali , they must be lazy stoners.

waiting on the RMA , i decided to send the unit back to the VP of marketing's desk.
should have it in the mail tomorrow.

caveat emptor.

superx

Veteran
I would love to own the firefly2 it uses convection heating.

https://www.namastevaporizers.com/blogs/news/pax3-vs-firefly2-who-wins

Firefly2 takes a bit of practice, the flavors are beautiful though. (it is the i phone of vaporizers)
I much prefer the pax3 myself, it has a open oven which puts out nice milky clouds but smells like fuck when used in public....

The link you put up for namastevaporizers, i ordered of them before and there after service was absolutely atrocious, There is much better and trusted vendors out there.

hamstring

Veteran
Firefly2 takes a bit of practice, the flavors are beautiful though. (it is the i phone of vaporizers)
I much prefer the pax3 myself, it has a open oven which puts out nice milky clouds but smells like fuck when used in public....

The link you put up for namastevaporizers, i ordered of them before and there after service was absolutely atrocious, There is much better and trusted vendors out there.

hey superx sounds like you have used both the firefly and pax3?

I am looking for a good concentrate pen. I have very cheap one that actually ignites (evolve plus)and I am having throat and lung problems or at least I think its the pen causing the problems. I am going back to smoking doobies for awhile.

I have never had these type of lung problems until i started smoking concentrates. I am not ready to blame the concentrate yet it may be the pen but before I lay down $250 - 350 frog skins I am looking for more info on vaping concentrates. I want it to be portable I have no use for nails or volcanos.

U

useless.gardens

when you contact boundless... gotta stay on them.

finally got my RMA processed & a new unit should be on the way back.

note, the RMA is just a form which they send .pdf ... you're paying for shipping.

cravin morehead

Veteran
Thanks for updating Useless... At least, eventually, finally, they're making it right. I gotta say though, I love my CFX...

Cm

U

useless.gardens

in the mail.
finally.

ow yeah, boundless, i just need to put this inside u :