What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

recommend a portable vape for flowers and bubble

cravin morehead

Veteran
hey guys, I been readin around here about portable vapes. I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I grow my own bud and make bubble hash with trimmings. I'm looking for a great portable vape for enjoying my bubble and my buds when I'm out and about. my main use is for when I spend days, sometimes a week at a time on a fishing boat. just easier and more discreet to hit then packing a bowl or firing a joint. I realize finding a great vape for both may not be possible. maybe tell me which you like best for each, bubble and buds, and why you like them. so far I like the sound of the arizer air, I think it's called. thanks guys

cm

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Cravin,
Best overall mobile vape I can recommend after trying a lot of them is the Mighty by Storz& Bickel.Taste, Vapor, chamber size, batteries, easy cleaning,everything you expect form a vape. slighty expensive but so worth every penny and works for flowers and concentrates/ hash/ oils etc..( package contains a special steel wool pad for this).
german engineered to get you high as a kite hahaha
CC

superx

Veteran
Can second the Mighty, its a savage of a vape...
You need large side pockets when out and about (it is much larger compared to your typical portable vape) Which is why they brought out the crafty at the same time. Another great vape, has serious battery issues though....

I hear good reports on boundless but have yet to try them...
At the end of the day they all have there good points as they do with there bad points...
Considering the Pax3 for my next on the go portable, suits my needs...

Good luck vape hunting, and do not rush in to it.

If there is one you think you like, do some research on it... Watch some videos you tube etc, check out plenty of reviews there is lots of info out there....

cravin morehead

Veteran
Chevy- you are correct, that thing is expensive. But it definitely sounds like you get all you're paying for. Might be a little large for my use too. And I'd hate to lose it over board in the middle of the ocean. But it looks awesome and I'm sure to keep it in mind if I turn out loving this Vape thing. Definitely in my scope in the future. Thanks for your advice, I appreciate it.

Useless- as of right now, I think cfx may be my choice. Thanks for your input.

Superx- I'm researching and watching videos now. So far, boundless cfx is looking good to me.

Thanks for suggestions so far. I can watch videos all day, but I trust the opinions of my ICmag family most

Cm

cravin morehead

Veteran
thanks guys,
I decided on a boundless cfx. got it for $108 shipped. they were all great suggestions. I like that you can have a custom graphics DaVinci made for you, sweet. but after watching videos and reading reviews and stuff, I think the cfx fits my needs well. especially after a couple cheap screen mods. just want to say thanks again guys

cm

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
thanks guys,
I decided on a boundless cfx. got it for $108 shipped. they were all great suggestions. I like that you can have a custom graphics DaVinci made for you, sweet. but after watching videos and reading reviews and stuff, I think the cfx fits my needs well. especially after a couple cheap screen mods. just want to say thanks again guys

cm

I happened to just check it out as well threw vape critic.... He gives it a good review, and rates it.

You will be getting your moneys worth & decent milky clouds as well..... Enjoy, just had a rip of grapefruit bubble & bud threw the volcano..:ying:

U

useless.gardens

well my cfx just took a shit. no power indicator. no battery charging icon. nada.

maybe 7 months of "part time" use (by an adult).
& for sure, took good care of the device.
definitely. not happy.

i contacted boundless.

lets see what happens.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pax3. I had tons of vapes bought my first 17 years ago. The pax 3 is those large non-portable things that will fit in the palm of your hand and is about the size of 2 lighters. I fuckin love this thing. No more bags, no more cords, and no more long tubes to smoke from.

My only complaint is that you can smell the weed in it. This is not low profile as far as smell, but I don't think it is possible to do because you have to draw air into it somehow...So while it is extremely portable I wouldn't take in a public place where it is not legal to do so. I can smell mine even with nothing in it from few feet away. 10 year warranty is pretty kick ass too. I swore I would never spend over 100 bucks on a smoking device ever again but this one I have 0 regrets and it will be around for years since it is also easy to clean everything.

superx

Veteran
Waiting on my pax3 to be delivered along with the mighty, glad your enjoying it..

I hear you on the smell side of things, seems to be a common complaint out there.

Have you tried the caps? i thought they helped with the smell........

cravin morehead

Veteran
I looked at PAX 3's also. I'm digging this vaping thing a lot. I may get another in the future. We'll see.
Useless- if you don't mind, would you post here what happens with Boundless and your warranty issue, please?

Cm

superx

Veteran
You need to have a vaporizer for every room of the house lol....

On a more serious note, a good quality desktop and a quality portable is the way to go.

A back up vape also has its benefits, just in case one might need sent away for repair work.
Happy vaping

U

useless.gardens

if you go to the boundless site & fill out the e-form as a means for service, you get nothing.

waited over a week.

went back to the site , found a different email for custy service starting with info@ , and got a response in less than 12 hours.

they gave me an RMA, promise to replace the unit due to inability to power on, and the dysfunctional vape soon to be on its way back.

Green Squall

I going to upgrade soon and am looking at the Pax 2. The Pax 3 has a few more bells and whistles such as faster heat up time and ability to control via app, but I don't need that. They just lowered the price to 2 bills so I'm happy to save some $$$.