What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how do you get super stinky smelly weed?

Not only did I learn a shit ton from this on going argument. I'm stoned and some of the things being said is cracking me up haha I think I'm just way to stoned. Thanks for all the info everyone. Peace:dueling:

GrnEyes

stink stank skunk

stink stank skunk

For those of you getting the really loud stuff growing INDOORS- what nutrients are you/ have you been using and are you growing in soil or coco?
My friend had some clones that stunk during veg like skunk and they had small buds during flower that never got that loud smell. He switched up nutes and the next set of clones from the same mother never got as skunky but grew WAY nicer buds. Just wondering if certain nutes make for louder plants or if he just did something else wrong?

GreaseGardens

will I need an ac unit , or can I use a dehumidifier, oscilating fan and filter/fan combo? I have heard people argue that you shouldn't let direct wind affect the drying branches.. what are your thoughts on this, I believe that you shouldn't let the fan blow on them directly for too long.. that being said, one fan oscilating continuously shouldn't hurt them? the only thing I am worried about is the heat, haven't experienced any but always on the back of my mind.. thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts