What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photo Of The Month Archive

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran

[ January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December ]

[ Photo Of The Year ]​

[ January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December ]

[ Photo Of The Year ]

[ Photo Of The Year ]​

Last edited:

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
:D Thanks guys, I made it because I thought the polls that had finished but were still stickies were drawing attention away from the polls that were still active, I'll keep editing the first post as polls go by. I was just testing it in here to make sure I had all the board codes right

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Send Rep to MAIG......

Send Rep to MAIG......

Very nice .....a great way to display the talented past winners..
Edit:...I can't do this, You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MyAssIsGrass again.
......... so maybe some one could send some rep his way for me....DD

Last edited:

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great idea Maig. Thanks for donating your time to such a great project.
Looks like they got the right guy for this forum. :) :jump:

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
Thanks for the positive vibes everyone, much appreciated :respect: Hope you will find this thread helpful, or at least nostalgic :D

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
My POTM winner for Sept.07 was deleted, here are a couple of shots to replace them for the archives.
100789-25-07_nice_nugg.jpg

1007801-06-08_kodiak_gold_Purpl_Pheno_3.jpg

ive got other shots to choose from too, is there anyway to add one to the archive? thanks-n042

pHaroaH

I have thought that a single place to view all the winners would be great since I first started viewing this forum. Great job!

D

driftless

Thanks for this thread. I have been away for years and this just caught me up on six years of Cannabis.