What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Damn, some great buds shots. I love the fact that nirvana seeds are so Damn cheap.

G

Nugz said:
I recently bought some of Rez's new gear + some from Chimera and others, and spent a lot of loot, and after looking at all these great buds grown from Nirvana seeds at such a low price, gotta give them a try! I just wish I had more time and space to grow all of these at once, but I'll have to grow'em a few strains at a time. Lots of fun for the years to come.

i have grown out a bunch of rez's gear... sdibl,kill bill,d39, and none is as good as the only mum we keep... a $15 jock horror... best herb we have had in the last 15 years...

unfortunately we were caught up in all this 'hype' about rez's beans.. so we also have bought his fem'd kush+ abusive, started 3 seeds each... all males... and 3 strawberry diesels... all males (but this is the luck of the draw)..

$160 for his ibl, and it can't touch a $15 jock horror...

what bullshit...

hidingtree

ok with so many selections and the low price NIRVANA can be a very reasonable selection. here are some of my guilty pleasures of NIRVANA
here's ak 48:this 1 is good and fruity and pretty potent indica pheno

and aurora indica : this is some of the most pungent skuny stuff ive seen in a while and pretty potent too . :

here's 3 shiva from same pack ....the dark purple one wasn't that great a smoke :

they can be hit or miss but you can find a keeper in a pack depending on what you're after .
many blessinggs ,hidingtree

loflogro

Got a multi pack a few weeks back and have been doing a little research. Plenty of info on WR and AK48, but I also went with Chrystal and Aurora Indica... haven't found to much in depth info on either of those. I did pass a few beans along to my buddy (all popped in 24 hours or less) So maybe I'll just sit back and learn from his experience... but any additional info on them would be greatly appreciated. I'm definitely a Nirvana fan, being able to pick up so many different genetics at such great prices is awesome... and the customer service is top notch.

DOS

Nirvana White RHino, Taste like cotton candy/smells like sandal wood and honey. Great stone was pretty easy to grow. Pretty dang potent.

Nirvana Papaya, I might of lucked out on the pheno, but this shit is absolutely amazing for pain relief. Super potent, tastes exotic not your typical fruity taste, might even taste like Papaya...? I really really wish I had some right now for my pain. It comes over you like a warm blanket and disolves the pain. It seriously KILLS PAIN! In my back in my feet in my hands my stomach everywhere. Maybe it's jsut my chemestry but i don't know. It's some good shit.

I haven't really been diggin the Bubblelicious, I didn't grow it very well, so it's hard to judge.

G

B-E-A-OOO-TEE-FULL PiCS! Anyone got some pics of the bubbilicious??! I'm curious about it.

S

skylerkma

My papayas have around 20 days left and they already smell like dank ass mangos and fruit, and i havnt even used a ph meter the whole grow so the next time around should be fukin insane

stretchpup

Nirvana Four Way

Nirvana Four Way

Hey guys... thought I would share some Four Way pictures. "Four Way" was/is an infamous local smoke that makes it's rounds a lot, and is loved by all. The odor cannot be contained when dry.

I lucked out and the name on the bag of seeds actually matched the name on the street, go figure....

I ended up with the traditional indica leaning pheno, more sought after, and a sativa/skunk leaning pheno. I only got pics of the 2nd unfortunately. It was great smoke and I recommend it!

203084Way04.jpg

203084Way08.jpg

203084Way06.jpg

203084Way02.jpg

:wave:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
My last Northern Lights X Big Bud plant harvested. I was given this as a clone from my tightwad hippy friend, who only bought them from Nirvana as they were so cheap! But it's a very good, stable cross, and I had no complaints at all.

The last clone I possessed was planted outdoors in the woods late in June, and of all the strains planted, it's easily coping the best - I'm still trying to decide whether to bring a clone back home before it flowers! Great strain.

Last edited:

DOS

skylerkma said:
My papayas have around 20 days left and they already smell like dank ass mangos and fruit, and i havnt even used a ph meter the whole grow so the next time around should be fukin insane

That pheno looks nothing like my pheno. I harvested mine at day 52-53 I could of cut it down at day 49... It finnished fast. I don't think I'd like that pheno looks more leafy, and not nearly the trichome count. You got that thing under a HID right?

Some one wanted to see Nirvana BUbblelicious? It's not too bad I think if I grew it better it'd be pretty damn good. It's a heavy yielder for sure, buds wanted to fall over. It lives up to it's name as far as taste and smell, but mine needed a better flush and better soil environment pluss more time. The stone is ok it has some couch lock to it, it will knock you out at the end if your not well rested. Won't induce anxiety might even be anti-anxiety. I don't liek mine because the taste isn't too great after the first toke, from a bad flush or something like i said it's not bad just needs some attention.

This one is Papaya on the left, Bubblelicious on right, Papaya had really compact buds, the bubblelicous has compact buds too, not as compact, but has massive donkey dick buds and makes for a good yield as you can see. I'd take Papaya over it any day though. Mine was so loaded in frosty goodness even on day 20. I can't wait till my clones root and are healthy.

Bubblelicious trichomes, I was disapointed that they were not tall standing, but there's plenty of them and the smoke isn't too bad because of what ya see. Makes the buds look fuzyy with trichs, but not like tall standing trichomes.

Just for a reference, this is day 42 of 12/12 flower with Papaya, I could of chopped her then and it would of been a good yield of killer smoke.

Another good reference shot from left to right this is Sensi Star day 49 (Paradise doesn't count it's not Nirvana), Papaya day 42, and Bubblelicious day 42 flower. I use 2 150w HPS lights in cool tubes with paint on reflectors inside and out of the tube, with 365watts of t8 four foot flouro tubes in mixed spectrum on a dubphiend style light rack warm/daylight with one UVB reptisun 8.0 bulb. AS you can see Bubblelicous and Papaya both do well from ebing topped once, and LSTed.

I'm gogin to be planting my Nirvana Super Skunk beans soon. So that should be a nice surprise. I'll update when they're done if I remember. I've since updated to a nice sized closet/custom room witha 600w digi hortilux and a top fo the line A/C hood. So should be worth waiting for.

Last edited:

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
Hi everyone
nice pics in this 3ad!

here a MasterKush nirvana, a skunky pheno
dscn3467_224.jpg

2 x250w, hydro, 5 weeks vega 18/6 and 11 weeks flowering 12/12.
flower start to grow at the end of 3 week flowering, resin at 5 week.

i crossed her with a lowryder#1, home made F2 and got this (i call it ML01):
dscn4777_593.jpg

dscn4774_145.jpg

dscn4771_170.jpg

the flowering time is the same of the mother but the cross has a better resin production and a more fruity smell/taste. the smoke is light fruity and strong.

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
thats my Homie :headbange :headbange :headbange

this is my first outdoor experience with Hollands Hope by Nirvana,here the shoot before the Dryng session

I

icon

ive posted these before but im going to do it again for this thread
(PURPLE PHENO) CITRAL

Last edited: