What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old School Haze x SSCH, Purpleope x SSCH, & Cheese x SSCH

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
First off, gracias to mr OJD for the beans. This is going to be a lot of fun :D

picture.php

Looks like there’s about 11-13 of each.. one of my rooms is going to be a maze of haze! Beans are getting baptized on Saturday, should be planted by next Monday/Tuesday. Amen.

:dancer:

From OJD:

“Ive taken a Chemdog Haze male from Reservoir seeds and let the pollen fly so this x...

- OSH ( old school Haze = SSH x SSSDH) grail shit , yellow.packet Mr Nice SSH used frankie pheno*

- Purpleope reversed Granddaddy Purple cut slapped onto*DNA*mother cut of chocolope , extremely tasty with a great high

- Cheese ( brightside cut) enuff said”

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know I'm in.. looking and learning all the way good luck ChemDgMillionre.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Very nice.. Two of my picks were OSH and Purpleope.. Looking forward to following the show.. And how could you lose with Cheese, SSH, and Chem D mixed up... Subbed..

Maple_Flail

Ohhh, Drooling over those OSH X Chem Hz.. looking forward to seeing those!

the purpleope cross is also very interesting!

I'm watching now :)

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
My thoughts exactly; this OSH x SSCH is going to be a nice one.

Cheese x has me going as well; I’ve always wanted to get a cheese in my room, but for one reason or another haven’t grown any. Cheese, haze, chem... yes please.

Purpleope x will be a ride for sure! Don’t know what to expect, but again, another mash up of some very interesting stuff, so I won’t be surprised at all when I’m jumping for joy over these girls.

OJD brings the hot hot fire

sdd420

Veteran
I’m so down for this show. Your lucky to get the cheese it’ll be epic! Best wishes I’ll be watching. Peace sdd

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ps ... disappointed with what’s available in Denver... checking out a place up in the mtns tomorrow, hoping for something good.

If anything, it makes me feel better about what’s going on back east :D

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I felt the same way when I went. U tried the clinic on colfax?
I was able to find something I liked there. Cant wait to see the cheese cross

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
It was a couple of the “chain” places unfortunately, but I was told they were the most reliable. Kid behind the counter was so zwoozed & knew nothing. Been smoking on tangerine haze a lot, definitely makes me want to grow it so I can see what she’s truly like.. taste is crap, but the smell is wild & it’s got a real nice buzzy high. The errls are meh

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Swim Class

Swim Class

While I’m enjoying the mtns out west, my buddies are getting a lot of work done today. Beans in werter.

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Yish I’m very excite for these haze hybrids ... especially the cheese. Have a funny thing with that cut, would love to find anything close to it :D

But then, the purpelope... fuck, I just know I’m going to stumble into something so nice in there. Oh woops OSH?..... get outa here guy, these are all going to be absurd.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Yish I’m very excite for these haze hybrids ... especially the cheese. Have a funny thing with that cut, would love to find anything close to it :D

But then, the purpelope... fuck, I just know I’m going to stumble into something so nice in there. Oh woops OSH?..... get outa here guy, these are all going to be absurd.

I know right.. I know that there's gonna be dank in the OSH and Purpleope, it's the Dogshit Hz that really has me curious...

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
They were peeking at me..

They were peeking at me..

Saw them breaking the surface as I left tonight.. won’t lie, they germinated a little too long, but nothing I’m concerned about. Great germ rates.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts