What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
our xmas run with CFAK

our xmas run with CFAK

hiya,,,
just started this thread to keep it separate from the connoisseur thread we opened,,,,,
so my next run will be 10 fem beans of CFAK x BBH3 which is "chemdog d x fire alien kush x blueberry headband 3 kings",,,,,
i will post many more pics then of my low coast lemons as they are a 24 mile round trip away but i am there tommorow and will get pics and they are looking superb,,,,,
this cfak variety is being run in room1 so lots of pics and first pics once they sprout in light mix,,,,,,,
cheers s2:tiphat:
Edited for variety name correction above

Last edited:

TnTLabs

nice 1 S2.. good choice there, proper rock solid kushy buds await you!
please be aware that single cola style will lead to bud rot, as they are soo dense! please top at least twice and try and train them to get as many bud sites as possible... to have more medium sized buds all over, also to hold them down a little, as they will stretch x2..., so maybe like how RMJ likes to do, be good with this cultivar...other than that, they can deal with a good portion of nutes and are easy to handle.. 9 weeker ruffly. slightly less.
Bless

rockymountainJ

picture.php
picture.php
Room shot....
Cheers all!!
Rmj

TnTLabs

nice bro,
they looking super healthy as far as i can tell,
do us a favour if possible and put in a MH for some better pics..
blessings

G

Wow rocky! :woohoo:

Awesome stuff!Must spread some rep,I can't catch up with you guys :biggrin:

S

sourpuss

Great show guys!! Tnt ur flowers looking proper, respect. Gonna pop some of your skunkman x c99 soon as i can..

TnTLabs

Great show guys!! Tnt ur flowers looking proper, respect. Gonna pop some of your skunkman x c99 soon as i can..

thanks bro,
we got sooo many things to test, its ridiculous... need all the help we can get!! yeah Sleestack/Sk#1 x C99 F4 i think you have there.. i call here SS199 now..
personally i think my best strain yet.. stable as fuck (thx to sam) and best yielder i have come across..:laughing:.. grown well she can easily compete with any great elite
:thank you:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
flower heads are blowing up , nice gear.
hey noyd,,,,,,she smells so good also,,,looking like week10 for my "low coast lemons" and supercropped 3 of them,,,,
looks like i got the mainly ammo pheno and they all seem to love lots of light and just at the very start of week 6 and needing just 30-40 ml of bio bloom and 20-25ml of boost acclerator,,,,last spray with boost a couple of days ago,,
only sprayed with water from now on and treated once with Dr Schimmel for preventative reasons only just in case any nastys are lurking in a room with 50 plants and for its plant vitality:),,,,,,,,
i be popping my "cfak" later,,,,,s2:tiphat: