What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I Used to Live in Moscow

gc4life

I used to live in Moscow for almost five years. Very few times did I ever come across any cannabis, and when I did, it was the worst stuff I've ever had AND it was expensive. I tried ananash, shishki, and gashish (Russian terms for schwaggy shite, actual buds, and hash), but they were always terrible. And I never knew how to get anything good, though. So I drank cheap vodka the whole time. How the hell did all the other Russians get decent weed? Or did they ever? Maybe one of the Russians here will tell me. :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Я жил в Москве 5 лет. Я пробовал гашиш (и шишкы) несколько раз, но это никогда не было хорошо. Я спросил людей в клубах, концерты, рынках, магазинах музыки, Но́вый Арба́т и старый Арба́т, люди от другх стран....

Что я делаю неправильно?

Sorry for my terrible Russian, it's been awhile and I drank too much (TOO MUCH?!) in those days. :D

Last edited:

gc4life

St. Petersberg was too boring for me. There is a good Subway shop there, though.

And I did try growing my own. I don't know what strain it was, but it fought me the whole time and turned out to be terrible, too. :(

Hughesy

I have Levi Jeans and cable.Its all very good place.So civilized.So historic.Wodka and tittees yah.

gc4life

Heh. Civilized. I've been to 20+ countries, and Russia was the only one where I saw at least 2 garbage cans on fire per week. >.>

I miss Moscow.

I'm from St.Petersburg and can say that quality weed for a descent price can be found only here, moscow sucks at it, really.
Go Petersburg, yay!

(it's not boring at all by the way)) )

Nugg21

Heh. Civilized. I've been to 20+ countries, and Russia was the only one where I saw at least 2 garbage cans on fire per week. >.>

I miss Moscow.
haha
I'm from St.Petersburg and can say that quality weed for a descent price can be found only here, moscow sucks at it, really.
Go Petersburg, yay!

(it's not boring at all by the way)) )
when i went it was crowded with a bunch of tourists....

CRaiNKy

I remember moving back after high school for college. Trying to explain to my buddies the proper way to do it just never worked. I know some people over there order beans from Amsterdam.

Sabot

What are the MJ laws like?? I watched a show about Russian prisons and holy shit!! Not somewhere you want to be.. Scared me.. And I've done time in pretty rough places..

Superalexs

What are the MJ laws like?? I watched a show about Russian prisons and holy shit!! Not somewhere you want to be.. Scared me.. And I've done time in pretty rough places..

В России можно растить спокойно 19 растений под угрозой административного правонарушения, а вот как только вы их срежете то уже СТАТЬЯ по закону не малый срок...

Тюрьмы ну да от Ваших сильно разнятся в сизо в хате может на 6 шконок 60 человек быть вот как то так вот )))

:tiphat: