Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > Critical Sour and Marroc outdoohh lets gooohhh!

Thread Title Search
Critical Sour and Marroc outdoohh lets gooohhh! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2018, 09:27 PM #1
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Critical Sour and Marroc outdoohh lets gooohhh!

Hey guys and gals,

Female Seeds was nice enough to hook it up some testers, so here we go... These will be most of my outdoor runs, I have 1 spot I've been using for the past 3 years, it has 3 holes, and usually produces around 15-30grams per hole, from what I was able to score past few years, not great, but when you need some herb its a blessing...

past few years I have used indoor genetics and it is ruff finishing outdoors here, very rainy fall and at high altitude (53) makes it challenging... needs to be early and mold resistant!

So this will be putting these to the test I hope they survive and give me plenty of smoke!

This year I had a good start, I popped 4 marroc and 8 critical sour's straight into dirt, they took around 5-7 days , but all popped out, it was a colder week that week... no biggie, today they around just short of a month old, they been sitting on a southern window and only getting sunlight, its been rather sunny here lately so thats good luck for us, they get around 5 hours of sunlight a day... They look healthy around a foot tall, stretched a bit but not a big deal...

I need to visit my spot this week, amend it, bring some more soil and drop the plants. maybe do 2 per hole and see what happens... it's not huge holes, maybe 20litters of good soil mixed in with native soil, with some worm castings and organic ferts... Might bring another bag of soil and make another spot... will see

if not I will find another good safe place for em =) I'll keep yall updated

Buddah Watcha is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-31-2018, 03:29 PM #2
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Yeeeeees! Nice!

Thanks a lot for documenting these lovely varieties on ICMag BW, much appreciated.

Glad to hear about the good weather, for sure your ladies are having a nice beginning of the season already.
You popped quite some seeds, you'll have your hands full after you harvest, pretty sure about it.

What else to say...well, enjoy this new adventure!
I will be along and watching with interest mate
Let's goooooohhh indeed!

Thanks once more for giving them a try

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah Watcha View Post
Hey guys and gals,

Female Seeds was nice enough to hook it up some testers, so here we go... These will be most of my outdoor runs, I have 1 spot I've been using for the past 3 years, it has 3 holes, and usually produces around 15-30grams per hole, from what I was able to score past few years, not great, but when you need some herb its a blessing...

past few years I have used indoor genetics and it is ruff finishing outdoors here, very rainy fall and at high altitude (53) makes it challenging... needs to be early and mold resistant!

So this will be putting these to the test I hope they survive and give me plenty of smoke!

This year I had a good start, I popped 4 marroc and 8 critical sour's straight into dirt, they took around 5-7 days , but all popped out, it was a colder week that week... no biggie, today they around just short of a month old, they been sitting on a southern window and only getting sunlight, its been rather sunny here lately so thats good luck for us, they get around 5 hours of sunlight a day... They look healthy around a foot tall, stretched a bit but not a big deal...

I need to visit my spot this week, amend it, bring some more soil and drop the plants. maybe do 2 per hole and see what happens... it's not huge holes, maybe 20litters of good soil mixed in with native soil, with some worm castings and organic ferts... Might bring another bag of soil and make another spot... will see

if not I will find another good safe place for em =) I'll keep yall updated

Old 06-01-2018, 07:59 PM #3
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Right on broda! Lets hope my hangs are full and sticky by the end of the year

I wasnt able to visit the spot I talked about, but I found a nice patch of nettles that seems very good, last week I put 6 of the Critical SOurs out... I havent been able to check them, but Im pretty sure they are kicking it!

I added about 10-20 litters of good soil per hole, fully ammended and ready to rock! Hope the ladies will love it!

Peace!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2018, 08:02 PM #4
Buddah Watcha

So the other day I checked the ladies, one had been eaten, and one wasnt in so good shape, the others seem to be well adapted to the outdoors and are already growing nicely!

So i replaced the missing plants and added a few of the other ones now... I think I had 9 plants in the spot now, mostly the Critical Sours and 1 or 2 Marroc's!

Lets hope they will survive this time!

Peace

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:11 AM #5
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Well, consequences of the Outdoor growing...but still, I am glad to hear about the other survivors.

Fingers crossed

Quote:
So the other day I checked the ladies, one had been eaten, and one wasnt in so good shape, the others seem to be well adapted to the outdoors and are already growing nicely!

So i replaced the missing plants and added a few of the other ones now... I think I had 9 plants in the spot now, mostly the Critical Sours and 1 or 2 Marroc's!

Lets hope they will survive this time!

Peace

Old 06-18-2018, 12:54 AM #6
Buddah Watcha

Was able to check the ladies today, all doing well, the ones that were there from the beggining are doing really good, huge fan leaves and great growth, the other ones that were put last time are just starting to get adapted to the new soil and starting to spread their roots, a little behind, but looking happy! Sorry no chance to get pics today, but nothing too excited yet

I did some supercropping on the bigger ones, to promote branching and keep them a bit shorter for stealth reasons! The other ones will probably get the same treatment in a week or 2!

Peace!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2018, 11:55 AM #7
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hey BW! Long time no hearing from you, is everything alright? Any news concerning your ladies?

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
Was able to check the ladies today, all doing well, the ones that were there from the beggining are doing really good, huge fan leaves and great growth, the other ones that were put last time are just starting to get adapted to the new soil and starting to spread their roots, a little behind, but looking happy! Sorry no chance to get pics today, but nothing too excited yet

I did some supercropping on the bigger ones, to promote branching and keep them a bit shorter for stealth reasons! The other ones will probably get the same treatment in a week or 2!

Peace!

Old 08-06-2018, 12:11 AM #8
Buddah Watcha

Hey broda, hope all is well, things are chugging along well. its been really dry and hot, very unusual for this location... plants been doing their thangs, the guerilla ones I havent been able to check, but if all is well this week I will go check things out and water, they were thirsty last time I peeked at them from far... They also seem to starting to stretch.. I havent been to the spot since last updated because Im trying to avoid leaving a trail to it, since its so dry out nothing been really growing too well as they should! But they are alive and some seems better than others! I will do a close inspection when I visit them!

The ones in the yard are doing good, theres a really nice one, not sure if a Maroc or a CS, that is starting to flower and been stretching hard the past few days.... should start throwing some pistils some time soon! Theres a Maroc that is also doing their strech but its not at a great location and today it was very thisty.. i ga ve a good watering and should be back on track!

I will try to snap some pics this week and upload em, sorry for the lack of pics and updates, just been busy with other projects and its hard to manage all! But also, veg pics are a bit boring imo, so we will save the best for last!

Peace !

Old 08-08-2018, 12:46 AM #9
Buddah Watcha

So i was able to visit the girls real quick and water them a bit... Also added some neem and kelp and wormcastings to the water for some food..

The Critical Sours were all into flower, probably 3 weeks deep, which is very nice! Love me some early harvest! Probably not much yield on these, mostly the top cola only, a few with some lateral branching, this dry weather, plus the long time in the small containers definitely played a part... The Marocs are still stretching, probably 2 weeks behind. Was hard to see them well, it was already getting dark...

The Maroc on the yard is looking lovely tho, many long branches that should fill out well! I been training this one pretty intensively and it grew into a nice little bush, I need to keep it short for stealth reasons, so Ill be on it during the next few weeks keeping it low.. The other Maroc grew more straight up and didnt branch much, I pulled the plant sideways so it will encourage some branching and increase the light penetration, I always wanted to give this technique a shot, we shall see how it will work!

Anyways, I promise to get some pictures before the season is over!

Peace!

Old 08-21-2018, 03:30 PM #10
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hey BW!

Great news, really happy to hear about the CS flowering.
Is normal that the Maroc is a bit behind since the CS is much faster, (also because of the higher percentage of autolfowering genes), things are developing well according to flowering time, that's lovely

Both the Maroc and the Critical S sound great and, as you can understand, we are really curious to see your ladies Buddah, but we are really missing some pictures, my friend. If you have any pictures to show, since the beginning of the grow until the end we would all highly appreciate it since It would be easier to follow, that's it.

Hope to hearing soon from you,

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
So i was able to visit the girls real quick and water them a bit... Also added some neem and kelp and wormcastings to the water for some food..

The Critical Sours were all into flower, probably 3 weeks deep, which is very nice! Love me some early harvest! Probably not much yield on these, mostly the top cola only, a few with some lateral branching, this dry weather, plus the long time in the small containers definitely played a part... The Marocs are still stretching, probably 2 weeks behind. Was hard to see them well, it was already getting dark...

The Maroc on the yard is looking lovely tho, many long branches that should fill out well! I been training this one pretty intensively and it grew into a nice little bush, I need to keep it short for stealth reasons, so Ill be on it during the next few weeks keeping it low.. The other Maroc grew more straight up and didnt branch much, I pulled the plant sideways so it will encourage some branching and increase the light penetration, I always wanted to give this technique a shot, we shall see how it will work!

Anyways, I promise to get some pictures before the season is over!

Peace!