What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:mopper: looks like i'm cleaning the house today..
and the bike work area is somehow a giant mess again....dunno how that happens...

It's absolutely amazing how fast a guy's work shop area can become a total disaster area...

PS...never trust a guy who has an immaculate work shop every time you see it... he's not really getting much work done...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:) never trust anyone whose shop is too dirty as well...

alrighty...got the house all cleaned up...got the ice cream truck ready to sell,about to put it up on craigslist...

gonna offer the krampus to my ride partner cheap...

hopefully they both sell...down to 5 bikes then...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MAC from Capulator? I have been seeing it being hyped on IG. Another cookie cross, no?

Like that you are using a male to make some regular beans with vs the fems you usually do.

How many males did you get to choose from before you picked this one to breed with and what made it stand out from the rest?

Yes its From CAP. I only had 2 males to pick from. I only got 3 plants. 1 female, 2 males. The female is also in flower. I don't like using males much. The quality from reg seeds has been disappointing vs fem seeds. What ever I make with MAC might never make it to a release for the public.

miracle alien cookies
(Alien Cookies) x (Columbian Gold x Star Fighter).

Speaking of Dentist I have to go. I hate Dentist. I cant put it off any longer.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just made a bunch of reg seeds using Amber cookies.

With Fem seeds we know what the quality will be like. The traits Females have are passed on. Males are not known what they will produce until u use him. Its much harder finding 1 that ticks all the boxes.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
A few things in the veggie garden

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: yup,the prospect of buying this place in january has me thinking...

5 grand for metal roofing for both buildings,but i can probably get that taken off the asking price,probably a new furnace and water heater come winter...stucco needs some minor repair...and my rock walls too...

but even all that would be covered by my annual bike budget:)

on the bike front,just need the front suspension fork for the timberjack,and the surly trailer...a couple grand there,but if i sell the two bikes that will be covered...

but yeah,i think i can pull it off,get the down/taxes/insurance/closing cost together by january after i have all 6 lamps going,then deal with then new roofs in the spring and the furnace/water heater after that...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Mini is installed .... just waiting on my HVAC guy to come cut & flare the fittings , hook them in , & then vac & recharge the system .

AC soon !!!! :woohoo:

R

Robrites

:chin: yup,the prospect of buying this place in january has me thinking...

5 grand for metal roofing for both buildings,but i can probably get that taken off the asking price,probably a new furnace and water heater come winter...stucco needs some minor repair...and my rock walls too...

but even all that would be covered by my annual bike budget:)

on the bike front,just need the front suspension fork for the timberjack,and the surly trailer...a couple grand there,but if i sell the two bikes that will be covered...

but yeah,i think i can pull it off,get the down/taxes/insurance/closing cost together by january after i have all 6 lamps going,then deal with then new roofs in the spring and the furnace/water heater after that...

Ten bikes will never increase in value enough to buy a house.

One house will increase in value enough to buy ten bikes.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Ten bikes will never increase in value enough to buy a house.

One house will increase in value enough to buy ten bikes.

At least in an economics textbook it will. We bought in 2004 shortly before the housing crash. I still don’t think we could get what we paid for it. At least it’s almost paid off.

Amber Cookies is(Fire OG x GSC) x Orange cookies.

Sherb x Amber is a medium yielder. Very Similar to Sherb.

I will have to look thru my pack. Looks like a solid cookie type.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This was the Amber cookie female

picture.php

Amber cookies Male
picture.php

FlashPoint x MAC . Hope he drops allot more than what he is doing now. He doesn't have many nuts
picture.php

Last edited:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
No rain, going up into the mid 90”s today. It’s okay though cause it’s a moist heat.

Scattered thunder storms here and the humidity is 61%. Temp is 75 right now.. It is only suppose to get to 85 here today but the humidity is suppose to go down to 50% then. And spike back up to 76% humidity tonight when the temp drops back down to 66 degrees.

So a wet heat here to Tree. Just not as hot as you. I am luck I live closer to the big lake to keep my temps slightly lower than you.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: it's drier than mummy farts here as usual...forgot it's a holiday today...i was gonna go pay bills today but i guess that's not gonna happen...and i need to contact wolf tooth since they screwed up my last order...

pretty sure i can find some way to occupy myself today...i'm finding the prospect of finally being able to buy the house has me more interested in getting the place cleaned up and everything squared away...