What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female Grower new to ICMag

Hi, thought I would introduce myself to the female growing community here and offer my support. Cannabis seems to be a male dominated world. What are some of the things you do or we could do to bring female growers and afficianados together as a supportive community? Thanx

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Hi, thought I would introduce myself to the female growing community here and offer my support. Cannabis seems to be a male dominated world. What are some of the things you do or we could do to bring female growers and afficianados together as a supportive community? Thanx

Welcome Cactus!! Cannabis is actually NOT a male dominated world at all. We have just been waiting for you women to come out of the closet, so to speak and share you knowledge. BTW...my wife smokes waaaaayyyy more than I do. She just won't create an account and admit it.:biggrin: Welcome to the spot!!

DAT

Hi Cactus Flower! I am new to IC mag as well. Its weird, I just saw your post in the Book thread and im reading about smuggling too!
I like to draw and paint. I have several pieces that are about Breast Cancer awareness with marijuana leaves in them. I think art is an excellent way to bring women together. I was looking for someone like you. Im glad your here!

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Hi Cactus Flower! I am new to IC mag as well. Its weird, I just saw your post in the Book thread and im reading about smuggling too!
I like to draw and paint. I have several pieces that are about Breast Cancer awareness with marijuana leaves in them. I think art is an excellent way to bring women together. I was looking for someone like you. Im glad your here!

I would love to see your artwork. I lost my second mom to breast cancer..my aunt. Almost lost my mom as well. BTW..I am not a woman. but art is passion...... Please share your art with the group.:tiphat:

Cry on your shoulder

Cry on your shoulder

My sister was diagnosed with stage four cancer this Spring. Life isn't fair. It hurts so much to see her worry about leaving her family. I don't know what to say.
Yes I like to read books with personal histories. Truth is stranger than fiction

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
welcome, and happy U chose to find the place... we offer the utmost in cannabis info...
please familiarize your self with the place and all our various forums...
we have a place for everyone.... glad U found yours.... welcome
puff/puff/pass........

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
So glad to see you ladies join IC! Warmest of welcomes to Cactus Flower and DAT! :)
((Useful Idiot, please encourage your wife to join!! We need to even out the imbalance!!))

Looking forward to seeing you ladies around! Make yourselves at home! :wave:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
So glad to see you ladies join IC! Warmest of welcomes to Cactus Flower and DAT! :)
((Useful Idiot, please encourage your wife to join!! We need to even out the imbalance!!))

Looking forward to seeing you ladies around! Make yourselves at home! :wave:

I'm tryin...she is just shy. But she actually does log in under my name and read a lot. I reckon it is a start.:biggrin:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Welcome Cactus Flower,

i was encouraged to make my ICMAG account so i could judge at the 420.
my husband and i had been to the ICMAG420 event in Amsterdam several times over the years, but i had never officially done any judging.
i am glad i did and hopefully now i will feel alittle less like an outsider at the events.
it is a great place to meet up with others who share the same interests and
it is also liberating to have some knowledge that there are other women out their who love to smoke and garden.

the 'Grand Dames' of the Cannabis world are Mila (Holland) and Mishka(France).
if you ever get the chance to meet these wonderful weed women-grab it with both hands. they have paved the rocky road for us to follow.
Respect!
ONE LOVE to the ladies

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This looks like a good thread to use an introduction thread instead of starting a new one.....I'll sticky it so it stays on top....please feel free to introduce yourself and say HIGH!!
Thanks for the suggestion jahnice!

Latest posts

Latest posts