What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who uses a vaporizer...

STOKED

I use mighty daily - 200c with dose capsules

Also use Sticky Brick, butane vape but amazing quality once you get the technique right.

It’s great to mix up the sessions between the two. Start with mighty then hit the brick gets me there every time

G

I first got a Mighty,great device and bakes the herbs very efficiently and evenly.Have a 14 mm water adaptor for it,works as a charm.

I love my bricks tho :huggg:The OG made me get rid of the combustion gladly.Before this,everything seemed that will never be the same...:biggrin:
SnAYcY0.jpg

I also use an extreme q with a 18 female to female bowl(something like a ripoff ddave mod) and hits amazing without having to put almost a gram per bowl like the original kit.

Of course I got a dynavap.It is better in a bong,I find it somewhat harsh when dry but I love the idea and feeling.

Love the taste of Vaponic glass and can't wait to try the vapocane (with glass sherlock pipe ),arriving by mail as we speak .

Lastly,I am having shipped next week a Lil'Bud and have already paid for a tubo evic... I know,I am in need of help :biggrin: After summer I want the supreme v3 and get a few more serious water tools.

green404

I have been vaping for a while. My favorite vaporizer is the Vape Brothers, it is large and stuck to a table top but it give awesome hits.. love it. I tried a few over the years and always went back to a pipe. Then I got a nice big draw from the vape bros and I was converted to vaping.

I like the Pax for a mobile small carry vape.

Vaping give me a clean head space, less fog and other mind funk. I love that it dosn't smell up the house or hotel rooms.

DjKinetics

got the Hebe Titan 2 dry herb vape it does definitely enhance the flavors,works well once you get the hang of it and is great for a stealth puff but i still prefer a blunt

beta

Veteran
I pretty exclusively use a Volcano or dab. When I do smoke, I can hardly taste anything other than char.

Smoking feels gross and tastes gross.

Vape life baby. Rosin on demand, if only the kids would open their hearts, Smoking bowls of plant matter, what are we, cavemen? Ecig faggotry? Just vape... Dont like the vape then your weed is shit, period!

BudToaster

Veteran
update from my post 5 1/2 years ago ... re designed the pcb to solve some reliability issues that came up after years of daily usage:

new pcb top:

picture.php

bottom layer:

picture.php

here is the populated board - bottom layer:

picture.php

and the top layer:

picture.php

one change is to notch the pcb so the Deans plug can be soldered directly to the pcb. another is to run a cable from the pcb to the barbeque thermometer to provide battery power from the vape battery - the BBQ battery dies after a year and replacement was not really user serviceable, so eliminate the battery.

haven't tested it yet, but functionally it is identical to the current version.

Last edited:

Green Squall

I strictly vaped for over a year and now I'm back on joints. I like to mix it up. I only wish I had the money to try all of the great Vaporizers out there! I mainly used the AirVape XS. Great unit, but kind of a bitch to clean.

RB56

Veteran
Just got an Arizer Go. Same vapor path as the Air and Solo II. Very easy draw. Just glass, stainless and ceramic in the path. Swappable 18650B batteries. USB charging. 3.5" x 2.125" x 1". Very nice so far.

my volcano is on a timer as i sometime fall asleep and forget to turn it off. The only thing more important than my volcano is my daughter. wife is third :)

yardgrazer

I've gone through a succession of cheap portable vapes over the last few years (also, vaporbox from awhile back, not so portable) and I finally took the plunge on a Pax 3. Was a little skeptical at first, but I think I like it.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My experience is that if you want good vapour, be ready to drop a couple hundred... Save yourself time, disappointment and money.

From having an Alfa, I got a Mighty, and most recently a vapcap. They all have their place: The Alfa is pocketable and produces decent vapour; The Mighty has basically no learning curve; and the vapcap, is more of a 1 hitter rather than a "session" vape, but it's super discrete and basically indestructible. It has the best value for money.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM for free shipping from Dynavap.

:tiphat:

B

Karra

Just arrived to the vape world. After read many reviews and watched some video idem, finally came across the Fenix from Weecke. The only vaporizers I have tried are a Volcano and a portable Vivant. To be honest, I am not a big fun of Volcano, always get a slight headache or something similar.
Why the Fenix?
First, was on my budget; couldn't afford a more expensive device and for 70€
Second, need to be something whit decent quality for its price.
Third, it seems to be a multibranding device or whatever, included the Utillian 720, and all of them doesn't seem so shity.
Well, now I am getting use to it and felling like to be in the middle of the path. Effects are clear, but never got again those trippy effects I got smoking...

RB56

Veteran
I use edibles for the trippy effects. Vape for immediate effect. Joints, if I feel like coughing up a lung. Maybe twice a month I'll smoke a joint. Edibles and vape , every day.

Edibles are underrated for control and stealth.

Karra

So, it wasn't my perception? Smoking a joint of Golden Tiger produces me some kind of trip, it is true that I smoke far more amount in a joint than with vape, could be this? and the solution is to do more vaping sessions? Just geting to it. And other thing, I am vaping most of the time on the lower temps, so 170-190º probably this also could affect in some way.

RB56

Veteran
So, it wasn't my perception? Smoking a joint of Golden Tiger produces me some kind of trip, it is true that I smoke far more amount in a joint than with vape, could be this? and the solution is to do more vaping sessions? Just geting to it. And other thing, I am vaping most of the time on the lower temps, so 170-190º probably this also could affect in some way.
When you smoke weed, you're getting all of the psychoactive elements at once, probably losing some in combustion. Vaping gives you control over temperature. Different elements are activated at different temperatures. Higher temperatures will release more and may be harsher. I vape around 400**°F, 200°C.

Karra

Yes, for that I am trying to vape at lowest heat, now focus in to get different effects at different heats. Lets see :)

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I have had an Arizer ExtremeQ for a few years now (actually second one), and I did 2 bong hits about a month ago and got extremely high from 2 hits. It tastes like crap compared to vape, but wicked high. I usually run the vape at 220C and have tried 200C.

Doing a few bongs made my lungs weeze in morning, which I have not had since switching to vape.

Anyone else have the same experience?? It seems vape is much tastier and healthier, but bong gives super (too) high.

Latest posts

Latest posts