What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female Seeds developed a MALE!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwfh1974

Congrats you 2!

Congrats you 2!

First things first Congrats on your new addition. Hope mommy and baby are doin good!
Our guess will be...
7lbs 9oz

G

Congradulations on the birth of your son :friends:
All the best for his health and your sanity as he is growing up lol
My guess of his weight, (poor mum i hope he wasnt too big!) :yionks:

7 and a half pounds :)

G

Congratulations!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :jump: :jump: :dance: :dance: :gaga: :gaga:
I hope the mother and baby are both healthy and dad too! May your family be blessed. My guess for the weight of the bouncing baby boy is 8 LB 5 OZ.

ps. dg, nice prize. very generous!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Thanks everyone for participating in this congrats/contest thread.
The contest is now over....as I believe I've spotted a correct answer.
Will come back a bit later after double checking.

You are welcome to continue posting your congrats but no more
guesses being accepted.

Thanks!
dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Announcing Winners!

Announcing Winners!

Yes, we have 2 winners.....the correct weight = 8 lbs. 5 ounces

anubis_player said:
Congrats :joint:
My guess is 8 lb 5 oz
THX

nltdbsss said:
Congratulations!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :jump: :jump: :dance: :dance: :gaga: :gaga:
I hope the mother and baby are both healthy and dad too! May your family be blessed. My guess for the weight of the bouncing baby boy is 8 LB 5 OZ.

ps. dg, nice prize. very generous!

Looks like nltdbsss just joined us and has gotten very lucky indeed!

Please send me via PM shipping info and each of you will receive 1 package of Female Seeds Cinderella '99. :woohoo:

Thanks to all who played along, hope you had fun and at the same time we have sent Female Seeds the very best of wishes!

:friends:
dg

Hey all !
I'm very glad that I can grow Cinderella next year ( I'm a newbie, outdoor grower , now challenging first grow) here is a snapshot of a Papaya

I was just lucky, that's all :lurk: Thanks everyone :wave: especially

:woohoo: :yoinks: JIMMY JAZZ :yoinks: :woohoo: :woohoo:

G

I am thrilled!!!!

I am thrilled!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

WOW!!! I can't believe I won a contest. I don't think I have ever won a contest in my life. I am very excited. Congratualtions go out to Female Seeds they are the ones that did all the work, and will be faced with quite a bit of work, joy and happiness with their new addition. Best wishes with your new child. Thank you for the opportunity to win DG!! I am very excited!!!
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :dance: :dance: :dance:

nycnoob

ahhh man... good job nt and anubis... man 8 lb 3 oz was close... seems like a healthy baby weight wise and sure it will be healthy... good job everyone.. DG and the great contests..

ehonda187

Congrats goes off first to the parents of a very healthy ,wieghted ,new family member!!
Next, Congrats to the winners of the contest. Enjoy your new found wares!!
Stay safe!!

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Congrats to the winners.

Make sure and post a thread when yall germ those seeds. Ide love to see how they turn out.

take care

Status
Not open for further replies.