What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flower Pix News #6 Get it now!

gwfh1974

?

?

:wave: Crazy Composer a quick question :confused: when will #7 be out? I'm missing my FPN :tongue: :wink: I would read it over Hightimes any day of the week :biglaugh: Stay safe and happy growin!
:smoke: :smoweed: :smoke:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words :smile:

#7 is in conception stage right now, we're waiting for the folks at the ICMag Cup to return with fotos :wink:

So, in a week or so I think.

peace,
cc

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahaha! I know, I know, I need to get my arse in gear with #7. Been so hecktic in my real life lately that I haven't felt comfortable about spending time on #7 yet. I see light at the end of the tunnel, so it should be soonly.

Stay gooned :smile:
cc

G

:wave: CC,
What's up with issue #7?Ya got me addicted to this thing,dont pull the plug on me now! :bat:

O

OHenry

Sorry to break the news to most of you but I'm sure most won't see CC posting online again. He's been a great mentor, writer, and friend. Thanks CC for everything! OH

nycnoob

whys this.. that sucks.. I did like all his flower pix news with your help OH and maybe others.. I sure I would have loved to been his friend lol.. Thanks CC.. I really do hope you come back.. You did seem very busy.. from posts and one pm from me..

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
we all need a break from it all. he is a perfectionist,this is probably one of those writer blocks he is going through.

my research tells me

Jerry Mundis is the drug of choice for writer's block. If you want to get off your ass and onto the page, he can make it happen.

hope we see you seen cc

peace

G

:badday: Well THAT just sucks,hope all is well CC,job well done while you were on duty,now who's turn is it? :wave:

Last edited:

Rellikbuzz

OHenry said:
Sorry to break the news to most of you but I'm sure most won't see CC posting online again. He's been a great mentor, writer, and friend. Thanks CC for everything! OH

I am gathering from this comment that something bad must have happened to CC. :mad: Is he okay? Does anybody have any details on this? I do wish Crazy Composer the absolute best! He was a valued stalwart member of our community. He will be sorely missed and I agree totally with O'Henry!! :friends:

O

OHenry

I can assure everyone that NOTHING bad has happened to CC. I'm sure he's trying to enjoy the weather like most of us! OH :joint:

G

He'll be back around,he's not indoors much,this time of year.
:smile:

remy2584

Wait a Minute. Maybe 2.

Wait a Minute. Maybe 2.

How come the links don't work? I can't download any of the issues.

G

:wave:
Hey,I am missin the pix,and I know everyone is busy with the summer so I just thought I would offer my time,if there's anything I can do,count me in.Fairly adept at anything ya wanna do on the PC :wave:

G

Glad to hear that he's "just busy outdoors", instead of being sick, busted etc.... I was worried!

G

I am interested in writing an article for the next flower pix news, I was talking in PM's with Crazy Composer when he dissapeared. :(

Latest posts

Latest posts