Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > Critical Sour and Marroc outdoohh lets gooohhh!

Thread Title Search
Critical Sour and Marroc outdoohh lets gooohhh! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-24-2018, 01:43 PM #11
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Mr. B, you are totally right broda, my bad, here is something to make this thread more colorful!

Marroc #1 This one seems to be very sativa, been stretching for almost 4 weeks already and still going strong... lots of secondary branches reaching the top. I have been training her to go sideways instead of vertically..

Marroc #2 This stayed short, not much stretch, not as happy, however its doing its thang, flowers are starting to get fatter by the day!

Buddah Watcha is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2018, 01:46 PM #12
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
And here is the Critical Sour patch, theres a Marroc in the middle too!

sorry no close ups of them ladies today, but Im gonna try to get in the bush this weekend and get some macros! They seem to be going good and getting fatter by the day... weather was very hot and dry the past few weeks but its suppose to drop and get cooler now hopefully it stays dry!

Best vibes!

BW!

Old 09-04-2018, 11:07 AM #13
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
No worries my friend, just asking
But thanks a lot for sharing these beauties with us, I am really glad to see how thins are going.

Great job with the Maroc, some training with such variety is always good and I like the structure and shape you gave her, it seems she will get sun/light equally on almost all the branches!
The second one must be the chunkier pheno of the Maroc, or simply she did not feel as comfortable as the other Maroc did in your environment.

About the Critical Sour. How long into flowering as for today? Just curious to see if the timing is good before it gets really cold!
And any smell coming already? Stretch or something else that you noticed?

Thanks again for the picture updates, much appreciated!

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah Watcha View Post
Mr. B, you are totally right broda, my bad, here is something to make this thread more colorful!

Marroc #1 This one seems to be very sativa, been stretching for almost 4 weeks already and still going strong... lots of secondary branches reaching the top. I have been training her to go sideways instead of vertically..

View Image

View Image

View Image

Marroc #2 This stayed short, not much stretch, not as happy, however its doing its thang, flowers are starting to get fatter by the day!

View Image

View Image

Old 09-04-2018, 12:44 PM #14
Buddah Watcha

Hey Mr. B!

The Marocs are doing great, the bigger one is finally done stretching and I see a lots of long ass colas getting thick, hopefully weather will allow it to finish... how is the mold resistance on these? I hope the airy structure will help...

The shorter Maroc seems to be the chunky pheno for sure, but I dont think she was too happy there the whole time, not much amended soil in that spot and its very rocky there... However its getting there!

I havent been able to check the Critical Sours close by, but Im guessing they probably will go till the end of the month... should be perfect, weather is really kicking ass so far this year, hopefully another month like this will give us beautiful flowers!

They didnt stretch too much, maybe doubled size... I will try to get in there this week and check them out better and snap a few pictures, they seem to be getting fatter from the distance which is always great!

Thanks once again Mr. B!

Old 09-11-2018, 10:33 AM #15
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Quote:
And here is the Critical Sour patch, theres a Marroc in the middle too!

View Image

sorry no close ups of them ladies today, but Im gonna try to get in the bush this weekend and get some macros! They seem to be going good and getting fatter by the day... weather was very hot and dry the past few weeks but its suppose to drop and get cooler now hopefully it stays dry!

Best vibes!

BW!
Are those ones in the background Maroc or Critical Sours? They look pretty fat already, nice chunky ladies

Quote:
Hey Mr. B!

The Marocs are doing great, the bigger one is finally done stretching and I see a lots of long ass colas getting thick, hopefully weather will allow it to finish... how is the mold resistance on these? I hope the airy structure will help...

The shorter Maroc seems to be the chunky pheno for sure, but I dont think she was too happy there the whole time, not much amended soil in that spot and its very rocky there... However its getting there!

I havent been able to check the Critical Sours close by, but Im guessing they probably will go till the end of the month... should be perfect, weather is really kicking ass so far this year, hopefully another month like this will give us beautiful flowers!

They didnt stretch too much, maybe doubled size... I will try to get in there this week and check them out better and snap a few pictures, they seem to be getting fatter from the distance which is always great!

Thanks once again Mr. B!
Thank you Buddah for giving them a try, that's what matters the most actually

Beside this, Purple Maroc is among the most chosen strain in UK because of its more than good anti-mould features and its resistance to cold and windy weathers. So you should not really worry about it.

About the Critical Sour. I have to be honest and say that I don't know that much yet since this is a really new strain. I know that is indeed bred to fight well against mould, but this is why I am curious to see how she will behave in your environment.
As you mentioned above, the airy structure of both strains (maybe the Critical Sour a bit less) provides them with good ventilation, helping them a lot against humidity and so on.

Looking forward to seeing some more!

Take care,
Mr B.

Old 09-11-2018, 11:03 AM #16
Buddah Watcha

The patch is mostly Critical Sours, there is 1 Marroc in there too if Im m not mistaken... They definitely fattening up, yesterday I was gonna go check the out but there were people walking not too far from it so I decided to do it some other time! They should be getting close to harvest! I think another 2 or 3 weeks... I also need to start inspecting for mold as the colas are getting chunky!

Marroc 1 is finally fattening up, lots and lots of nugs on it, the colas are gonna fill in nicely and have some 2 feet long arms! This pheno had a lovely stretch to it...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:04 AM #17
Buddah Watcha

Marroc 2 is chunking up, actually filled up a lot more than expected and its looking good, there is already visible trichomes on the colas which is awesome!

Not much smell yet, but when a nice breeze hits I can smell straight up hash notes in the air, which is wonderful!

Once harvest I wanna make some Malawi style cobs and see how it works out!

Old 09-13-2018, 12:23 PM #18
Buddah Watcha

Yesterday I checked them ladies out, looks like we will need at leasdt another 2 weeks, maybe 3 or 4 for a few of them...

They all bulking up nicely and getting frossty, very nice smells coming out!

I pulled some dead leafs and stakes a few of the plants that were wobbling around...

Most of these are the Critical Sours, I think there is 1 Marroc in the mix... the one that looks a bit skinnier and behind the others!

Old 09-13-2018, 12:24 PM #19
Buddah Watcha

Peace!

Old 09-20-2018, 09:57 AM #20
Female Seeds
Vendor

What's up Buddah?!
Great pictures my friend, they look gorgeous! Thanks for showing your ladies so well and they have quite some long branches, lovely sight.

I really like how smooth things are going and above all your plants are fattening up properly. These last few weeks are gonna be an explosion of buds, we are going to like it a lot

How's the stretch going, still strong? They look quite lanky but full of bud sites.

Thanks for the constant updates Buddah, keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote: