What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour D riri BX fts deedee

Kustom_ax

Veteran
Hi guys,

I've many the following crosses;

Karma Sour Diesel bx4 (female) x Ace's MalawiPCK (male)
- Karma Sour Diesel bx4 soapy/laundry detergent pheno (fem) x "Deedee" Sour Diesel (male)
- Karma Sour Diesel bx4 sour lemon/lime pheno (fem) x "Deedee" Sour Diesel (male)
- Tiger Bomb S1 (fem) x "Deedee" Sour Diesel bx3 (male)
- Sister Cookies (fem) x"Deedee" Sour Diesel bx3 (male)
- "Deedee" Sour Diesel rose/perfume/lavender pheno (fem) x "Deedee" Sour Diesel bx3 (male)
- "Deedee" Sour Diesel tall sour diesel pheno (fem) x "Deedee" Sour Diesel (male)
- "Deedee" Sour Diesel short Jamaican Bubba pheno (fem) x "Deedee" Sour Diesel (male)

Anyone interested in exchanging seeds at Spannabis?

west-eu

The Riri cut is still one of the tastiest strain i've had, very strong sour after shave, floral, burn matches ... no skunk or lemon !!

I've had some great result with the work i've done. With viable real Riri cut in seed form ... bx 2 are on the way :)

Riri cut
P1110750.JPG

Floral Diesel ( Riri cut x Headbanger )
Sour Diesel ibl x hb #14.JPG

Riri bx 1
riri bx 7.JPG

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rir is sd ibl from rez, was there, on the private forum where it did happen.....this was a collective buy from some guys there, and riri poped the seeds..... ;)
Yes I know that but I mad the last batch of Sour Diesel IBL FOR Reservoir seeds that he released/sold as Sour Diesel IBL and I used the Original Diesel clone to make them for Rez not the ECSD clone .

That's why I made that previous post , Riri is defo a rare phenotype of Rez's Sour Diesel IBL

Kustom_ax

Veteran
Yes I know that but I mad the last batch of Sour Diesel IBL FOR Reservoir seeds that he released/sold as Sour Diesel IBL and I used the Original Diesel clone to make them for Rez not the ECSD clone .

That's why I made that previous post , Riri is defo a rare phenotype of Rez's Sour Diesel IBL

What year was this?
Isnt karma supposed to have gotten the same year stock the Riri came from?
So you crossed the original diesel to rez's sour d mom?

Everyone says Karma's Sour D is basically ECSD...

The Deedee definitely had that lychee rose water perfumey smell, none of karma's have that.

Kustom_ax

Veteran
rir is sd ibl from rez, was there, on the private forum where it did happen.....this was a collective buy from some guys there, and riri poped the seeds..... ;)
Hey Coxnox,

Do you by any remember the year?
Karma's Sour Diesel, he says, is from 2006/7 stock I believe (cant remember if it's 2006 or 2007)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What year was this?
Isnt karma supposed to have gotten the same year stock the Riri came from?
So you crossed the original diesel to rez's sour d mom?

Everyone says Karma's Sour D is basically ECSD...

The Deedee definitely had that lychee rose water perfumey smell, none of karma's have that.
No
I hit the Original Diesel clone only with the Sour Diesel Male pollen from Sour Diesel seed Rez sent me.

Was a project Rez paid me to make for him , Rez smoked the Original Diesel buds we had and said it was OK to use to make the Sour Diesel IBL batch .I just made 1 batch , the last release i think ?. Rez or whoever Rez asked to made previous Sour Diesel IBL batches did previous Sour Diesel IBL releases

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Riri pic from icmag ( left)

Original Diesel S1 clone ( right)

Pretty similar looking compared to most Reservoir seeds Diesel you see don't you think ?.

Like I said I'm not 100% sure but the more pics and descriptions I see of Riri I believe more it was related to the Original Diesel clone.
Most Reservoir Sour Diesel look very different to 2 pics
Screenshot_20240316_083720_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240316_083838_Instagram.jpg
above

Kustom_ax

Veteran
No
I crossed the Original Diesel clone only to the Sour Diesel Male from Sour Diesel seed Rez sent me.

Was a project Rez paid me to make for him , Rez smoked the Original Diesel buds we had and said it was OK to use to make the Sour Diesel IBL batch .I just made 1 batch , the last release i think ?. Rez or whoever Rez asked to made previous Sour Diesel IBL batches did previous Sour Diesel IBL releases

Ah, gotcha mate. Thank for the info !
Do you have any pics of your Original Diesel clone in flower?
I'd love to see if there are any resemblances.

Although roughly 75% of the Deedee I grew were visibly Sour Diesel in appearance, they still had slight differences compared to Karma's, but I dont know how much is coming from the outcross, how much is coming from the Riri. Or, whether it is actually coming from your Original clone.

Cheers,

Kustom_ax

Veteran
Riri pic from icmag ( left)

Original Diesel S1 clone ( right)

Pretty similar looking compared to most Reservoir seeds Diesel you see don't you think ?.

Like I said I'm not 100% sure but the more pics and descriptions I see of Riri I believe more it was related to the Original Diesel clone.
Most Reservoir Sour Diesel look very different to 2 pics View attachment 18973925 View attachment 18973926 above
Haha that was quick. You read my mind haha.

Yep, the resemblance is uncanny indeed.
Do you have any pics in flower?
My deedee flowers had a more silvery look and that perfumey rose water terp.
What's the nose like on that clone's flower?

Kustom_ax

Veteran
Most Reservoir Sour Diesel look very different to 2 pics above
I definitely agree with this.
Rez's generally looks like ECSD, except for a really lanky leafy pheno.
Kinda like this;
SD45_1.jpg

But I also suspect one can get this expression from too much N during flower. So take that with a grain of salt.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry I don't have any full flowering pics as I just use it to make seeds these days as its a bit tired the clone so not as vigorous as it once was so just use it to make seeds and grow the Diesel hybrids for flower.

The Original Diesel clone Is all Skunky Diesel on taste , zero Lemon.
Done in 10 weeks and very heavy potency , nickname is Daywrecker as 1 fat joint and the day can be over.
I'm quite a heavy smoker and if I roll a fat bat at 2-3pm on Sunday watching tv il most likely fall asleep and wake up at 8pm.

All I got is these early flowr pics , il try dig up some nearly finished pics when I got time to go through my pics on instagram .

Screenshot_20240316_085021_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240316_085025_Instagram.jpg

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Yeah I'm 90% sure Riri was found from that Original Diesel/IBL batch I made for Rez and the Riri cut leans heavy on the Original Diesel side
Hi Ojd, you said you made the latest release (2010) with the Original Diesel as mom but Riri was found in the first release (2006).

I agree that Riri and your OD have a similar structure and that's quite disturbing imo..

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Ojd, you said you made the latest release (2010) with the Original Diesel as mom but Riri was found in the first release (2006).

I agree that Riri and your OD have a similar structure and that's quite disturbing imo..
Maybe it was release before 2010 I made ? ,I'm not to sure on dates and if there was a batch after the batch I made , but it defo wasn't first release I made so if Riri was from first ever Sour Diesel IBL release then no it can't be from my batch then.
I thought Riri was a later batch of IBL but I don't know much info about the Riri myself so I take your word for it.