What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple haze thai x destroyer & jarilla x mexican,when the east meet the west.

Sticky Sat

Hey brother ! :)

Sounds like killer genetics ! If i wasn't so far i'd have loved to cross all of these on the O... ;)
Take care my friend ! :tiphat:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
PHTxD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
very bad news, for serious security reasons I had to stop the grow,my heart is broken, but I have to protect myself and my family....
I hope the laws will soon change and leave growers in peace...
JAH forgive me and protect and bless you...
Love

W

Water-

best of luck Willydread. Hope things work out well for you.

the destroyer cross looks awesome!

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Time has passed, and things have gone on ...unfortunately I no longer have those beautiful sativa, but I did not stop, and thanks to a trusted friend, I brought forward our passion...
Here are some bad pics:
Blueberry x big bud
picture.php

picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Luck / bad luck, all plants (also oldtimer haze x thai f2, nlhz x zamaldelica, skunk haze x zamaldelica) seem to be females, so I do not know if I'll do seeds this year..

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Thanks my friend!
Honestly I was hoping to find a male haze to create some interesting cross(xafghani, x White widow, x kerala) but patience, that's okay, I have these few plants, and they are also small, one less female can make the difference...
Rather, I'm curious to know how the zamaldelica hybrids will be.... :)

G

growhigh1233

loved to of seen PHTXD flowered out and smoke tested ...................can relate with security issues ....|:(

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hi, unfortunately I had to cut everything before it blooms, due to serious security problems ... A real shame....

G

growhigh1233

Anyway as soon as I can I will make a reproduction with the few remaining Mexican seeds ...

id love to see that ..................im thinking of a indica/sativa cross using aces sativas ..........ala dj short ........f1 cross then f2 them and see what expressions and flavours show up ............that will keep me busy for a few years :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts