What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trade wars here we come

T

Teddybrae

I had absolutely NOTHING TO DO so I thought I 'd join the conversation here ...

(What on earth were you thinking Herman?!)

vta

Veteran
lol The man did write a book on it.

picture.php

Gry

The white house modified via editing, the video of the recent summit.

It seems they objected to the way Putin responded to the question about an election...

vta

Veteran

It seems they objected to the way Putin responded to the question about an election...

Fake news. lol No wonder. I'll log off and come back tomorrow...read all the fake tweets and news blobs and throw up the truth. Same pony ride. How about you guys double check your clickbait?

vta

Veteran
And you still believe ANYTHING he says?

Uh...well...I could post a long list of campaign promises he's kept...but that would distract from the topic at hand.

Btw..why not take it from the European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker's own lips ?

[YOUTUBEIF]va-lJelRwPw[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
hahahaha

Obama's so called Treasury Secretary Lew right before and after the Art Of The Deal.

[YOUTUBEIF]TlpD1aXMff0[/YOUTUBEIF]

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Trump, hehe what a dunce eh? Doing business deals for decades taught him nothing. So sad I voted for him now. hehe

Gry

True yesterday, and still true today.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Don't blame yourself mate, its not as if you had much if anything to choose from anyway.....

As is the case in these sham-of-a-mockery democracies its just like Roger Daltrey of THE WHO was singing about in 'Won't get fooled again' ....waaay back in the 70's....

'Meet the new boss, same as the old boss'...

That Trump, hehe what a dunce eh? Doing business deals for decades taught him nothing. So sad I voted for him now. hehe

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In other news....

View Image

kudos Nigel, you're precisely the kind of ass kisser trump demands be in his corner, now pucker up nice for the potus.......

and meanwhile, it sounds as though Cohen has some interesting tidbits to share with Mueller ;) think I'll wait around to see what pans out.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't blame yourself mate, its not as if you had much if anything to choose from anyway.....

As is the case in these sham-of-a-mockery democracies its just like Roger Daltrey of THE WHO was singing about in 'Won't get fooled again' ....waaay back in the 70's....

'Meet the new boss, same as the old boss'...

All sarcasm Gypsy. I am real glad I voted for him, though nothing is perfect. He calls peoples bluff and usually wins. I was worried on the tariffs myself, but it looks to be a non issue now. So far, so good. I am worried about him amnestying millions of illegals, but we will see.

Trump gets crap cause he says says some dumb things off the top of his head, and acts 'unpresidential'. He is not the same boss as he is from out of politics, at least in the strict sense of that word. Half the Republicans do not favor him, and damn near all the Democrats.

He is as far out of the 'system' as you can be and still win an election. The only other presidential candidate I have voted for was Ross Perot. I did not know that much on him other than the nice charts he used, but he was an outsider with business skill and that was enough. Slick Willy had loads of charisma and Ross had none.