What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smokeshow

S

sourpuss

Asnob's lemon

Asnob's lemon

Stuff smells fierce. Really amazing smells coming from these lemons. Just heavenly og and sweet lemons scents when close to them. Stem rubs smell on point. Skunky lemon og. Pretty sure whatever selections were made on asnobs seed run were on point. Much respect asnob!! Hope u enjoy watching the test run of your seeds. Oh and those pics could be males not sure yet..

Its still just started flower so lets see how they hold up next to headbanger when i finally get to smoke em. If it was a smell test between them right now the lemons win hands down..

Attachments

• 20180706_200238.jpg
    20180706_200238.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 20180706_200230.jpg
    20180706_200230.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 18
S

sourpuss

Super lemon og 1

Super lemon og 1

Asnob slog 1

The dankest plant ive ever encountered i think. When cutting clones this thing reeks. Shes not impressive in stature or anything uet. Just begun flower. I think since they r side by side with karmas headbanger f2s/hybrids and r out danking the bangers by a lot im impressed. Very impressed with what asnob has churned put here... the bigger phenos smell sweet lemon og. This 1 labeled slog 1 has got me really excited... the big phenos r doing 11 leaves no probs. Slogs the shit. Cant wait!! Banger aint to shabby either...

Can say for sure the headbanger f2/hybrids r not as dank as momma as the momma had the same dank reek of the slog i have now when cut. I know i grew em. Sometimes u wanna believe its gonna be just as good but the truth is right in my face. I hope they r at least almost as good. Cause almost as good as some of the best pot ive ever had means a lot.

Latest posts

Latest posts