What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 central oregon outdoor

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Shit man, just know I appreciate how open you have been and very much look forward to your updates. I had just wrote down “28 inches high and 11 feet wide” to tuck away in case I get the chance next season to do a few full term monsters. Again I love seeing this plant thrive so thanks for the updates and the information.

Dankwolf

Wow those plants are huge very nice work.

-Funk

I will be running seed instead of clones next year . hope you stay for the show . thank you :tiphat: .

I will have limited stock aviable for next year :tiphat:
If and when stock is aviable it will be through icmag . unless they kick me out gor having a opinion /freedom of choice.

Dankwolf

Shit man, just know I appreciate how open you have been and very much look forward to your updates. I had just wrote down “28 inches high and 11 feet wide” to tuck away in case I get the chance next season to do a few full term monsters. Again I love seeing this plant thrive so thanks for the updates and the information.

Any one can run big potter s like I am its all about mixing your own soil utilizing your local base soil and a vary cheap amendment(s) . fuck the corporate company's . ie fox farm,pro mix, roots. And all the others . don't make me post all of them . lol

Dankwolf

Girls / boys to come....... All plants hit with ancestrial skunk,....

Girls / boys to come....... All plants hit with ancestrial skunk,....

All plants at 6+ weeks of flower Indoor .plants vary from 2 .5 weeks left to 4 weeks left.

skywalker

picture.php

Affie

picture.php

North mtf

picture.php

South mtf

[img]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77128&pictureid=1878340

Cotton candy

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

God damn thats gonna be one enormous psychoactive hedge in a couple weeks if all those side branches keep on reaching out for more sunlight. Those four giants probably pick up something like 20kW when the sun is out, so I bet they're still getting bigger and bigger plenty quick too. Have you had any birds nesting in those trees yet?

Dankwolf

God damn thats gonna be one enormous psychoactive hedge in a couple weeks if all those side branches keep on reaching out for more sunlight. Those four giants probably pick up something like 20kW when the sun is out, so I bet they're still getting bigger and bigger plenty quick too. Have you had any birds nesting in those trees yet?

Funny you say the bird thing . I have seen a few crow's try to land on them lol did not work out well for them or my plants . actually damdge my far right plant badly . oh well any tips for keeping birds out :laughing: .

Had some wasp nesting in one plant but I caught it soon enough to put a end to that idea .

I don't believe plants will get any wider . my observations are saying a plant of large size will get no wider then her pot . potters are 11ft wide and plants are 10ft- 12ft wide . so I plan to find the limit and add another 25ft in circumference next year . not sure how wide that will make the potter but I will let all know .

On a good note I am vary settled on the 28" inch to 30" inch depth no reason to go deeper that I have seen . plant hight seems to be genetic more so then potter /soil peramiters .

How's yoyr year going ?

PDX Dopesmoker

any tips for keeping birds out
Falconry
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fstory%2Fthumbnail%2F22429%2FScreen_Shot_2016-09-27_at_12.43.20_PM.png

That wasps nest is kind of funny too. I think they might be good predator insects, maybe you should have kept them. Sounds like you're thinking about pots 19' or so in diameter for next summer and from the looks of it, it does seems like your plants do magically match the width of their pots, seeing them 20' wide this time next year if you have 19' wide containers might not too much of a surprise, if you ever do find the limit on maximum width for pot size that would be big news, but as far as what the photos show it doesn't look like you've gotten into diminishing returns territory yet.
My plants are doing pretty good, got seeds started on a few little side branches and the earlier girls are all real frosty & the later ones just starting to show a little bit of sparkle.

Dankwolf

Bud development . cotton candy is lacking due to ph issue.yes it will effect yield,ne

Bud development . cotton candy is lacking due to ph issue.yes it will effect yield,ne

I don't care for early strains so I apologize for my lack of keeping up with the mass breeders . the next earl strian is not my goal . my goal is big birches with a punch that you will remember or not . if you want the next supper dupper early strian this is not the thread to be looking ps all close up pics are of lower branches due to,may ladders being on a job site ( no cola action sorry. :tiphat:

Cotton candy (harvest time mid- late october 45th )

picture.php
picture.php

South mtf (harvest unknown " guessing early October")

picture.php
picture.php

Dankwolf

;)

;)

Affie ( harvest late September)

picture.php
picture.php

Full,out door at moment . green house will be going up with in the week if all goes well and find the work to pay for,it .

picture.php

:biggrin::tiphat:

EvergreenState

I am getting fed up with this site and some of the stubborn people within it . when I first joined this was a forum of facts and help . now I see people mad cause facts contradicted there belief and they wonder why they are sub par .

Sad day sorry for the rant / fuck it . most of the new memebers are master growers these days . fuck my schooling and 15+ years of on the job work per say .obviously don't mean shit :). I am just trying to help .
Don't worry about the fools. Everyone can see from your photos that you are a master grower. Only morons would argue with you about anything to do with growing.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
all looks great danky........and nice hyb's ya making w/ Ancestral Skunk male......

wishin' ya the best in dry finish.....

ganj on.....

Dankwolf

crunch time .construction wise so I apologize for the lack of,on mypart

crunch time .construction wise so I apologize for the lack of,on mypart

So how is the rest of the USA doind feel free to throw up pics guys . have a good night and Thank you for your time / interest .

Dankwolf

I am not sure . I do what I do for fun alone .

I am not sure . I do what I do for fun alone .

What's it going for an lb in Oregon these days Dankwolf ?

I give most to friends and family . I am more interested in breading . the only reason I am doing big plants is who knows when laws will change .

Honestly my wife smokes at least a 1/4 pound a month and takes care of most of it lol. It helps her with her medical conditions.

Sorry I was not more help . if yoyr getting busted maybe you should look at your business practices not so much laws .

Laws create/ diminsh profits . they have nothing to do with choices . hope this makes since :comfort::tiphat:

Dankwolf

South mtf outdoor . early october finish would be my guess

South mtf outdoor . early october finish would be my guess

Full plant

picture.php

Close up lower branch.

picture.php