What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MYCOTEK GOT BGB IN AREA 51!

B

bigganjabud

OK well folks this thread will be the story of the seeds that were sent from a true Chem connisur and glue guru

MASSIVE SHOUT TO MYCOTEK and DTOG for the link up

I am happy to announce that I have made a slight change to my usual grows this time as these seeds are regs

I was sent 51 seeds in total for now I have only popped 12 in the hope of a few females (that's why the thread is called area 51 ya see!)

This will be an ongoing thread as I've seen some of the phenos people have found in he's work and honestly
I WANT THEM ALL! not that I'm being greedy or anything!

I'm running 6 butter cookies and 6 gg4 back cross 4

I was sent

picture.php

butter cookies = Dosi NorCal x gorilla dawg
GG4 Bx4 = GG4 x Unbroken Chain
Thank you Jerry = Snow dog x Gorilla Dawg
Hell Star = Corey cut x Hell Breath

The hell stars I am told will not be available for public release so they will be a treat to run later on, however all the strains will be run in this ongoing thread

Also these thankyou jerrys are massive so I'm eager to dig into these soon aswell (I really have been spoiled with the love from overseas)

picture.php

picture.php

Also things are going nice as all but one of the seeds popped! (still waiting until Tommoro on that last one tho!)

picture.php

Well this is a brand new revolution for my grow rooms and some sure fire thermite for my jars

As usual I hope every one is well and please enjoy your stay in area 51

There's a jar on the side with a little bud so feel free to roll one and chill for a bit

One love

Namestae

Bgb

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Along for the ride bgb look forward to seeing these in action.:tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Love it subbed rolled my joint where's my cup of tea at though g

It's your round man swear down

And my mate the phoenix just bought me a cuppa and some chocolate hob nobs!!

That's love right there!!!

B

bigganjabud

100% germ rate

100% germ rate

OK well the reluctant butter cookie seed is now alive and regrouping with the rest of the team!!

That's 12 outta 12

6 of the gg4 Bx4

6 of the butter cookies

Now we're cooking

Never used jiffys before but not wanting to mess up, the side netting was a little whiter than usual so I re-wet them

Oh for anyone who's never read any of my diarys I might aswell tell you about my set ups

Basically it goes.....

1.2m x 1.2m secret Jardin dark room

4 pot Wilma (2017 edition)

Air pump and stones

And

11ltr rhizopots

Oh and I'm using metrop nutrients as I've used em a lot and they're work for me

All under a 600w digital dimmable duel spec Phillips

Thanks for popping through

I think il post a pic Tommoro of the little seed heads coming out the pellets as we are just about to break soil

B

bigganjabud

OK happy to report we are all above ground but I'm gonna be updating this thread every other three days as I've never done regs before so I'm Gonna photo every couple days

yts farmer

Veteran
OK happy to report we are all above ground but I'm gonna be updating this thread every other three days as I've never done regs before so I'm Gonna photo every couple days

Not busting your balls or anything but your a day late:laughing:

What is going on with these testers:tiphat:

Peace.

yts farmer

Veteran
Couple of those babbies racing for the light, better watch that either the vigour is strong or your light might be to far away.

Peace.

B

bigganjabud

Couple of those babbies racing for the light, better watch that either the vigour is strong or your light might be to far away.

Peace.

Yeah man it's the latter mate the tent these are in had to get turned on its side cos of numbers and plant hight so will have to move em into bigger homes asap

Latest posts

Latest posts